Community Crunch 302: Introducing Desmodus, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

12 hours ago, Exxus said:

that's so stupid! ark has enough land and air animals! way too many! Aquatic animals are always neglected! no new aggressive sharks or other large aquatic animals.....it's so pathetic and sad from wildcard. e.g. Heliproctocon or New Species Cuttlefish. Wildcard can add at least 10 new water animals so that there is a balance between water / land and air! Wildcard always PROMISED to add water animals or pure water cards, but we players are always disappointed!

Ocean was messed up the moment the Jellyfish was added. Ocean has sadly not enough content for too many Creatures And there is no point in using other Creatures than Tuso or Basilo, when Jellyfish just stunlock kill everything that doesn´t manage to oneshot all of them. 

if they at least wouldn´t dismount you...

On 2/10/2022 at 8:47 AM, Vaskur said:

Wyverns could finally get a saddle and Drakes could have a slightly higher attack speed... but that´s just my opinion and nothing that would justify adding a new Dragon-creature... so we wouldn´t need that.
Also there are planty of mods adding broken Dragons...

That's kinda what I was getting at. Adding a full on presumably traditional western hexepedal dragon would be pointless considering wyverns fill the niche the other guy was talking about to a T. Breath attack (multiple variations at that), cool factor, flight, it's all there. Add to that the fact that we have multiple members of the draconis line and there's really no point in trying to add in what amounts to a wyverns with more limbs.

11 hours ago, DoggoAsHotdog said:

It would be really cool, Cedric that desmodus can have the same colors as Noivern from Pokemon as Noivern Is Based Off Of Desmodus Draculae

Breed for it chief. Unless you're running a solo or unofficial server your odds of getting whatever color you desire is up to the whims of rng.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:26 AM, Vaskur said:

Ocean was messed up the moment the Jellyfish was added. Ocean has sadly not enough content for too many Creatures And there is no point in using other Creatures than Tu

Sad but true. The cool downs they're supposed to have between shocks don't even matter because they ALWAYS travel in packs that will chain spam to cover eachothers cooldowns. If it ain't a squid, basilo, or a drake with good oxygen then you're pretty much screwed the second they or eels catch you. Worse still the easiest of those options to get can't dive deep without taking damage so they're functionally useless for deep sea dives where you'd more readily encounter those vile creatures while searching for loot. You'd thing we'd have some sort of insulation suit or brew to counter it. 

On 2/7/2022 at 4:27 PM, CosmicSkeleton said:

So the vote was rigged because you personally failed to understand it amongst a sea of people. Where you one of those kids in school who assumed the other kid was cheating because he knew how to set up a two way trap in connect four?

Look, I just want to Admit it. I'm a Jerk because of My Poor Spelling and Favoritism for the Giant Bison. I'm just letting this Pointless Argument to just Rot in the Sun.

• 1 year later...