In Search Of Dedicated Ark Players for PVE

P0eT1K

We are looking for dedicated adults who enjoy building in Ark DLCs.  Currently, there are openings for Admins, Discord creator, FB creator, and general discussion about starting up servers.  This is going to be a team effort, although I am leading the team; I will also be programming the servers so they run smoothly.  The idea is to Pay2Play using the password section of the game so players can go to other secure servers if they wish or other servers (Please let me know if they can transfer to a non secure server if this is done this way).  I need input and a team to do this with me. Let me know if you are interested my We are looking for dedicated adults who enjoy building in Ark DLCs.  Currently, there are openings for Admins, Discord creator, FB creator, and general discussion about starting up servers.  This is going to be a team effort, although I am leading the team; I will also be programming the servers so they run smoothly.  The idea is to Pay2Play using the password section of the game so players can go to other secure servers if they wish or other servers (Please let me know if they can transfer to a non secure server if this is done this way, if not then we will rely on donations).  I need input and a team to do this with me. Let me know if you are interested my PSN is P0eT1K_Justice and email is p0et1k@outlook.com  Thank you for your time.  

Archived