Level 290 Alpha. I’ve used over 700 different tranqs. Help!

wellinston

1 hour ago, Lemoon said:

haha would be damn nice to tame an alpha, is it true you can tame a titan?

Yes, you can temporarily tame the ice, forest, desert, and titanasour titans. However it is only for a short time period unless you are in a non dedicated server with the settings turned on to keep and force feed them. Or if your on a solo run with those settings enabled as well.

For the main titans, simply shoot the corrupted nodules on their bodies, as for titanasaur, shoot him in the head with cannon balls till he KO's, then put the saddle on him and its yours. Also you cannot use a trap on titanasaur. He has to be able to move around freely while you are trying to knock him out otherwise torpor will not be applied. 

6 minutes ago, Lemoon said:

oh damn, yeah so something i wouldnt manage for a while :D

typically no.....the titanasaur is gonna be a quetzel with high weight stat, 20-40 cannon balls, and its suggested to bring a few spare cannons. The titans however is actually a little easier. You can use a fabricated sniper rifle, although its strongly suggested to use a very high quality one. You might be able to use a high quality long neck instead with the scope attachment, but it will probably take longer.

Iv personally tamed two titanasaurs and made a double mobile base with em, its kinda cool, but because you can't place an indy forge on them, I mehed out on it after awhile.

Archived