petition PS5 Enhancement Petition!

SoupEvolved

Last December, we were promised PS5 enhancements that Xbox Series X|S got. It was put on hold so Studio Wildcard could go and work on Genesis 2. This was 9 months ago.

This petition is to make Studio Wildcard enhance the PS5 version of the game, making it run to the PS5’s optimal potential. We would also like to add Extinction also has a lot of graphical issues and we hope that a PS5 enhancement will fix it.

Even if you play on another platform, please sign this petition, it will really help us out. 

Here's the link to the petition: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiumciWOmK5Sos9zeUzuqnD9AAl2N-gn92VZWuvL0llSJRfw/alreadyresponded?usp=send_form

Thanks!

There is something to be said about the ethics of a company that willingly keeps a product&service inferior for a certain part of market and breaking promises to their customers, whilst the asking price for that product was and is the same as the other platforms. So even if you're not on the same platform people should consider signing it on principle. What goes around, comes around. My two cents....

• 5 months later...

Will sign this. Have to try and keep the pressure up. I've been posting about this, splitscreen tether removal, non dedicated/dedicated hosting for all maps etc. for years and never get any dev response or answers.

I've bought 5 PS4s and a PS5 and own 3 copies of Ark digitally, played more than 5000hrs and I love this game but I'm so disappointed with this... 

Just lets us know whether we will ever get it or not on PS5, please.

• 5 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 6:10 PM, SoupEvolved said:

Last December, we were promised PS5 enhancements that Xbox Series X|S got. It was put on hold so Studio Wildcard could go and work on Genesis 2. This was 9 months ago.

This petition is to make Studio Wildcard enhance the PS5 version of the game, making it run to the PS5’s optimal potential. We would also like to add Extinction also has a lot of graphical issues and we hope that a PS5 enhancement will fix it.

Even if you play on another platform, please sign this petition, it will really help us out. 

Here's the link to the petition: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiumciWOmK5Sos9zeUzuqnD9AAl2N-gn92VZWuvL0llSJRfw/alreadyresponded?usp=send_form

Thanks!

They just tweeted yesterday that Ark1 is going UE5.  I think it might be important to point out that UE5 was revealed on a PS5.  Patience might be worn thin, but it is quite possible this is a solution for a few different long standing issues.

Archived