Ark Server Hosting [Dedicated] [Lag Free] [Good Ping]

I recently bought a powerful dedicated server and now i am offering ark server hosting.

The dedicated server is extremely powerful specs:
Intel Core i7-3770 4c/8t @3.9Ghz+
32GB RAM 
2 x 120GB SSD 
1Gbps port

Server Location: UK

If your looking to buy ark server hosting i am offering this service.

Prices:
0.85$ / Slot

Offer: If you buy a server with many slots lets say over 50 you will get a discount on the per slot price, send me a pm for more info.

Servers Hosted in the dedicated Server: 1 (test server to check performance)

We Also have extra addons:

1x Dedicated Core Price= 15$
CPU Priority High= 3$
CPU Priority Real Time= 8$

You get cpanel with great features here is a screenshot: http://image.prntscr.com/image/84583c24ed8e444aba3c122165d7dc64.png

Test Server Performance: 185.38.148.138:27015 (Runs like a charm with over 7 mods and thecenter map)

Why Buy from me?

1) I will only be hosting around 4-5 servers in the dedicated server which means all servers in the dedicated server will run smooth and lag free with good ping.

2) Hosting providers use low spec servers and normally run many ark servers in a single dedicated server, but i use a high spec dedicated server with only a few servers in it for optimal performance.

If you buy a ark server with many slots i will include 1 or 2 dedicated cores free of charge, hosting providers normally charge 15$ per core.

What is included?
Setup
Support
Tutorials

Payment Methods Accepted:
Bitcoin

How To buy?
Send me a pm

If you got any questions or wondering anything feel free to send me a message and i will assist you.

Archived