Lost all my tames in upload

Joeymod88

Hi I was transferring to gen 2 from crystal isles with my breeding pairs of top stat gigas, Rex’s, 
spinos, blood wyverns, argys, snow owls, and 1 zombie wyvern and my 3 griffins. It would not load me in, it kept kicking me every time I tried to join and download my survivor. Once I finally was able to load in my stuff was gone and I could not find it or my tames in upload. 

When I transfer between servers I usually open up the tab to find it empty, but all I have to do is hit search and then exit out of search. The items show up then. Its weird. I hope this helps you and you can get your tames back

EDIT: this is assuming you uploaded them and did not have them on your character? lots of things can go wrong when transferring a character so I never have anything in inventory if I can help it.

On 2/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, Joeymod88 said:

yes i uploaded them first. by now they have auto decayed. i am going to open a support ticket

To prevent autodecay/timer issues I never upload items, always keep them in inventory. Nothing lost sofar.
Breeding pairs I only transfer If I have replacements, just to be safe.

I agree with the rest about tickets: You need a lot of patience (2 or 3 weeks) for a few of lvl 150 of random sex and stats. Unless you have proof they were of higher level, then the max lvl is 200. Still not suitable to replace breeding pairs.

Archived