Decorative plants

Vixhanna

Suggestion

Can you make decorative plants for the game? Or seeds that can be grown in small planters besides berries to look decorative? I play single player most of the time, but rarely on primitive plus and I'd like to spruce up my villages more.  Maybe bring the rest of the plants from primitive plus to survival evolved?

2 replies to this server topic

52 minutes ago, Vixhanna said:

Can you make decorative plants for the game? Or seeds that can be grown in small planters besides berries to look decorative? I play single player most of the time, but rarely on primitive plus and I'd like to spruce up my villages more.  Maybe bring the rest of the plants from primitive plus to survival evolved?

A lady suggesting beautification, i like it.  U got my vote.

Well I don't know that I'd call myself a lady😋 but I am a woman. However, that's not the reason for my suggestion. I just think that the maps have all these wild flowers, it would be great if we could incorporate those more something similar in our building.  Like I said, I play single player cause I don't know anyone online. I like to build things even if I'm the only one living in them .

Archived