Community Crunch 301: Love Evolved 3, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 1/29/2022 at 9:48 PM, Luewen said:

And you have gotten a product for your money. What compensation are you expecting?
You have not purchased the servers. Those are purely complimentary service that can be stopped at any point.

Yes, we got a product. But that does not give them a free pass to ruin that product afterwards with their updates. Updates that are mandatory if you want to join the online PvP aspect of the game for what is was intended, not to mention console players.

And servers "complementary"? Again, the game is desinged for PvP.

Sure you can play solo but face it: Since Gen2 even solo on console is near broken and Lost Island broke the functional part... Not to mention several UI issues and display issues.

We all love the game but WC's shortcommings are a bit hard to defend by now

Great job. Can't wait to play this loved evolved, oh yeah I can't because everytime I login to my server I get kicked from my own tribe.  Plus I'm a solo player on that tribe and now I have to watch my hard work disappear because of WC not caring.  My server was dead and when they so called fixed it I get kicked from the tribe.  Its legacy they dont have that type of service.  But we legacy player got WC to where they are now, so let screw the legacy players.  I've submitted tickets and WC does nothing.  Almost 6k hours gone because of slackers.  If I could say what I want to say ill be banned..........

Thanks for nothing WildCard enjoy your bank accounts.

Crying about an evo event is not constructive. Crying about how the game is broken is not constructive. Crying that something is not good enough is not constructive. Look up what constructive criticism is and then post about it. Nothing is perfect, no one will hand feed you the rest of your life. Ark hates you, this is the nature of the game. If you do not like time consuming challenging games, go play something that suits your lazy mindset instead. So sick of this generation complaining about everything with no suggestion on how to make it better, you are lazy and need to go live in a harsh environment. "Nobody listens to me, whaaaaah".... I wonder why.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 2/4/2022 at 3:13 PM, Msp420 said:

But we legacy player got WC to where they are now, so let screw the legacy players.

Legacy players all had the same amount of time and opportunity to move to the new servers.

If you made the decision to stay on an unsupported platform. You really can't complain about not being supported.

6 hours ago, OfMany said:

Crying about an evo event is not constructive. Crying about how the game is broken is not constructive. Crying that something is not good enough is not constructive. Look up what constructive criticism is and then post about it. Nothing is perfect, no one will hand feed you the rest of your life. Ark hates you, this is the nature of the game. If you do not like time consuming challenging games, go play something that suits your lazy mindset instead. So sick of this generation complaining about everything with no suggestion on how to make it better, you are lazy and need to go live in a harsh environment. "Nobody listens to me, whaaaaah".... I wonder why.

Im at the point where I just don't want to say anything publicly on a forum or even on the game itself. Because you are damned if you do and damned if you dont...in writing this im thinking am I gonna be misunderstood?...so to clarify...I agree with you totally! The  toxicity is real and it sucks that you have to weed through it on a hobby you enjoy...that's gamer cultures fault..not wildcard this time

• Like 1

My server NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-GenTwo1653 has the rates as well, but no event dinos, nothing to craft in the cooking pot, and breeding isn't making any candies/chocolate. (Unless I'm just EXTREMELY unlucky.) I'm guessing the event didn't go through on some servers because I went to another I play on and it had everything. Hopefully the event will get flipped on soon for the servers that didn't get it.