Near invincibility

Onimusha759

I been testing my 10 spinos against the beta dragon on the island.  I win with 2-4 casualties.  The thing is, i noticed the spino im riding is like a tank...Like massively so.  Even after the fights over and other spinos of same stats are dead or bloodied, mines barely scratched.  Its like the burning does nothing to him, or nearly nothing.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Is this normal?  I haven't adjusted my world stats from default.

Update: Just tested against alpha.  Apparently theres like 4 of my spinos that just wont take normal damage from the dragon, even when unridden.

2nd Update: Its the fire, its not doing any DoT basically.  Its enflaming my tames but its doing no dmg.  I took a wyvern to my tames as well, no burn dmg.

3 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

Clearly a useful "hidden" mutation LOL Sell Them!!!!!

Seriously - no idea here - it cannot be .ini game settings or all the dinos would be immune? Would be v interesting to see what about other AOE things like lightning & etc ...
Very weird!

It might be universal because my giga is immune too.  It cant be ini because im on console and SP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived