Are the other Scorched Earth Caves as buggy as "Ruins of Nosti"?

Moozoo

I don't just mean the "Trap Loot" for which I lost a Megalania and died twice for no apparent reason.
I use a climbing pick to climb the walls to get onto the first ruins column ledge with the blue drop, as I climbing pick blue pathed down "You Died" and there is no death cache. gear gone.

I've breed up Mantis and need the good saddles that are in the red cave loot crates.
This really should have been fixed by now. Worse bugs I have experienced in Ark and I'm at 5100hrs. Well other than falling through the ground when you log in or loot a supply drop but I've not experienced that in a very long time.

All the caves on SE were a little bugged for me but not like you described, instead they became super easy with maybe 1 or 2 hostile creatures spawning, only after I grab the artifact do more spawn but at that point I can just run right by them without trouble. As for you not getting a death cache, that's happened to me before but it was underneath the terrain and I could noclip to get it back, if your server allows maybe you could try that

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 10:53 PM, Moozoo said:

I don't just mean the "Trap Loot" for which I lost a Megalania and died twice for no apparent reason.
I use a climbing pick to climb the walls to get onto the first ruins column ledge with the blue drop, as I climbing pick blue pathed down "You Died" and there is no death cache. gear gone.

I've breed up Mantis and need the good saddles that are in the red cave loot crates.
This really should have been fixed by now. Worse bugs I have experienced in Ark and I'm at 5100hrs. Well other than falling through the ground when you log in or loot a supply drop but I've not experienced that in a very long time.

sadly that's an old bug introduced in early days of anti-mesh , and it's still not fixed.  Because people were using climbing picks to go up then down into the mesh, they made it so that if you go down with them, you will have what happened to you, happen.  There will be no bag when that happens.  I lost several podded tames on the blue cave on aberration learning about this "feature" :sarcasm...

On 2/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, GrumpyBear said:

sadly that's an old bug introduced in early days of anti-mesh , and it's still not fixed.  Because people were using climbing picks to go up then down into the mesh, they made it so that if you go down with them, you will have what happened to you, happen.  There will be no bag when that happens.  I lost several podded tames on the blue cave on aberration learning about this "feature" :sarcasm...

Thank god for single player

• 5 months later...

i've noticed by using extinction's scout that it's seems to be a common occurence for wild animals spawn inside the walls of the caves, at least the old tunnels cave (canyon cave).

and yeah, basically nothing spawns in the beginning although for longer caves the enemies spawn later on. and after you come back, there should be back-up. 

Archived