Cryopod glitch

Karionus

Thank you, Wildcard, for helping me quit cold turkey. Logging on to find my 240-250 tames in cryopods were gone was that push I needed. The offered compensation of 20 tames to replace them sealed the deal. If my cryofridges had lost power I’d have noticed since I was on every day and would have noticed that my refrigerators were also empty, but only the fully charged cryopods were affected. I do regret finally buying the Genesis Season Pass 10 days earlier. 

7 hours ago, Karionus said:

240-250 tames in cryopods were gone was that push I needed. The offered compensation of 20 tames to replace them sealed the deal.

Nice to know Customer Servive lied to me...
About a year ago the pods with my best breaders got lost due a meshed bag but the replacement was limited to only 3 of crap level or so due to company policy and a realy decent 340 level giga got replaced with an ugly 150 crapstat of the wrong sex.

Offering those 20, that GM is realy out of line for breaking policy lol

hello everyone, I happened the same in the server 1110, I lost my dinos in cryo, empty appear. I tried to create the ticket but I don't understand it. I don't speak English, I have a hard time understanding the steps to do it. I give up everything. a total indignation I feel.

it is only a secondary base with 10 dinos to farmeo of element and defend myself but of good level and many hours of aging.NO BACKING...

On 1/27/2022 at 12:51 AM, GerBear said:

Same thing happened to my server xbox pve extinction 1110. Everyone on server lost all their dinos in cryofridges, they all turned into empty cryopods and the loadout manequins inventory has also been wiped. I suggest putting in a ticket and spreading the word so more people will do so to.

Huh, wonder if others on Val 1093 haven’t noticed yet. I had ALL my tames in cryo taking a break and whee… I hadn’t realized my taxidermy’s were wiped out either until you mentioned that and I looked. 

Archived