Cap damage with moschops

RedNova

2 hours ago, RedNova said:

I wanted to breed moschop to get cap damages on it but i think there is a maximum damage where you cant get more poly. Like ankies with metal. Is this true ? 

I would assume it is, but there is also the issue that each harvestable item (node/body/etc) only has so much of a resource in it to begin with. So at some point you will only get so much out of one source. 

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

I would assume it is, but there is also the issue that each harvestable item (node/body/etc) only has so much of a resource in it to begin with. So at some point you will only get so much out of one source. 

i tried in solo and with a moschop with 1.6k damages i get the same amount of poly than a 4k damage moschop so i guess there is a limit or maybe its different in solo idk

Melee 100% does not matter with moschops. I used tamed level 20s all the time to get rows and rows of poly and on 1x my level 20 tamed prime meat moschops gets black boxed from an alpha raptor. The ONLY thing that maters is that you whistle attack target and let them eat the corpse themselves. If you are riding them you will get significantly less resource.

Archived