What's Your Total Play Time?

DeHammer

My Steam reads 4112.2 hrs currently. Most of that put in between 2018-2020. 

What your total play time right now? 

I haven't played Ark for the better part of a year really. We tried to get into Genesis 2 and the whole dedicated server fiasco turned us off Ark altogether. Issue where server hosts wanted to charge double to host the Genesis 2 map because they claimed the game devs failed to properly prep the game or the server host companies for the increased memory demands of the new map. But I have popped into my non-dedicated servers a few times. 

Currently Xbox console companion tells me that I have 82 days and 16 hours which I believe is around 2k hours? Started off on good old The Island on a server with my cousins until they got bored and that died off. Moved onto single player for a few years playing around on The Island and Valguero mostly breeding and trying out ideas until I finally got bored and moved onto official PvE a month ago.

7 hours ago, Vape123 said:

8k official PVP mainly, only rust comes close with 3k in that, i have a friend on 15k hours ARK - maybe he sleeps with menu open? :)

Yes I hope so for him, haha. I dont know for how long he is playing Ark, how many years, but If he really played all that hours I dont think anyone doing so would have reallife reasoning anymore :)

Archived