ARK One Year Anniversary and Patch 242: Enter the Dragon!

Jatheish

not huge fan of about half that update not gonna lie, its made a huge unbalance issue, so how does one kill that group or player tamed Gigas strolling to your front door? You don't cos your battle bronto battle paracer and battle quetz all got nerf'd hazzah! Loved everything you guys have done with this game till that point.

3 hours ago, NeoUSMCVet said:

Gigas by themselves are unbalanced as a tamed dino.

I really think the gigas should be looked at again. I know they're supposed to be the king beast and an advanced tame, I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with the fact that even after you tame a high level giga, a wild one can still take you out pretty quick even at a low level. I don't play PVP (pvp server but all friends so no combat), but I can imagine a giga charging your base would leave you in a SOL situation.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:41 AM, troopsta said:

This looks like a great event! Bringing more fun/humor in the adventure we will embark in ARK!

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:59 PM, orionwinterfire said:

icky. If ark was a nice hot juicy steak, humor would be ice cream. Great separately, gross together.

Woah, someone's probly icky here. I don't know what is your reason on why they added birthday cakes, hats, and suits, but Im pretty sure it is for fun and humor.

Also, probly the metaphor you said was so irrelevant and nonsensical.

1 hour ago, troopsta said:

Woah, someone's probly icky here. I don't know what is your reason on why they added birthday cakes, hats, and suits, but Im pretty sure it is for fun and humor.

Also, probly the metaphor you said was so irrelevant and nonsensical.

I think maybe you misunderstood. I know they put in the birthday event for humor.

I just don't think a "survival" game is the place for humor.

But to each, his or her own.

2 hours ago, orionwinterfire said:

I think maybe you misunderstood. I know they put in the birthday event for humor.

I just don't think a "survival" game is the place for humor.

But to each, his or her own.

I think the word that should be quoted is "game." This is a game, not an actual survival situation, so there is definitely a place for humor. Why do you think they have a laugh emote.