Community Crunch 300: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

Lamentable gestión, después de la pérdida de objetos, huevos y construcciones con el parche 699.7 y no solucionar nada, tampoco ponen evento evo estas semanas para compensar. Los servidores no funcionan bien y la comunidad no les importa nada.. Tienen medios para mejorar y poder tener el mejor juego de supervivencia pero lo único que saben hacer es sacar dlcs gratuitos con mas fallos que el anterior. No entiendo la filosofía de los desarrolladores, si se escuchara a la comunidad mejoraria el juego al 100%. Corregir errores no mas mapas sin sentido.

Edited by Ivar90

19 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

You aren't owed an EVO event purely because they've nothing to really report on in something they post weekly. 

I understand that, I actually don't really play online anymore. I'm just saying that if they have literally nothing to announce besides a community corner, that they shouldn't make a post.

(Unless there was an evo event planned to take place, cause that actually makes sense to announce)

On 1/21/2022 at 7:14 PM, PistolPappa said:

I keep hearing about ark 2 how can wildcard put out another game when they can't fix the servers on ark 1 guess they want to sell everyone lag and disconnect 

Harder to fix a game as opposed to knowing what to work on the next go round to get in and rewrite the coding.......

Edited by slimmaybe
Set this guy straight

With ark 2 coming out why should they worry about fixing the original game at this point they have turned into an idiotic corporation they only care about what they can get for as little work as possible they did a 30gig update that has done nothing to fix any thing and now they wyverns aren't even in the scar and dcing is even more it almost feels like they are purposely trying to make it unplayable

Edited by Nalfade

On 1/25/2022 at 5:19 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

I find all the empty posts simply complaining about an empty crunch.

Amusing.

Empty crunch, empty posts. Does it surprise you?
Have we ever complained about an overload of news/information in crunch?

Why not to put ANYTHING of Ark2. ANY little sneak peak? Any information that makes us believe that Wildcard is still working on our beloved franchise?

We whine not without a reason.

Edited by slejo

On 1/23/2022 at 10:16 PM, CosmicSkeleton said:

Then people would whine that it takes too long to get information. Its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

Erm... that IS the complaint now. The "community manager" has put out multiple Crunches with NOTHING in them. Not a thing. It is in no way "damned if you do damned if you don't" cos there simply is NO "do".

On 1/22/2022 at 7:24 PM, Bchoate31 said:

C’mon guys. Community crunch 300 and this is what we get? You guys are better than this. 

No. They're not.

17 hours ago, CeaselessFish said:

Is it possible to get more info on the waterfall base image on the header? A source for it? Or can someone tell me where this is?

Lost island I believe. There's a section of the map in a swamp that overlooks an Aztec themed set of pyramids near that spot if I remember correctly