I just wanted to say thank you for fixing the issues with the Playstation version. I was playing ARK single player for about a month before Christmas last year, I fell in love with the gameplay and world. I decided to rent my own server and had my Dad and sister get the game and join me, we all love this sort of game. Well they got the game right after Christmas using gift cards I gave them to get the Ultimate editions on their new PS5's. Needless to say that was when 2.72 patch released and it wasn't great. For me I knew what ARK was like before the patch and we started the game/server on Lost Island. It was a mess with the water, textures, ground sinking, crashes, and lag. My dad stuck it out and kept playing and enjoying the game the best he could. Rarely left the base area just collecting resources leaving me to go out exploring/taming. My sister wasn't happy with the blurry map and issues mentioned before and left saying to let her know when it's fixed.

So for the past few weeks we dealt with everything, after one crash left me falling off my bird in the redwood forest I found the Island Castle. We eventually made this our main base and moved all our tames to this location. We fixed it up and even with all the issues managed to have fun while waiting for a patch to fix the problems. 

Last night your team delivered. I downloaded the new patch and this morning my sever updated to the new 699.7 patch. I crossed my fingers and loaded up the game afraid to get my hopes up I began walking around the Castle base and everything was loading in! The animal textures loaded! The Ground wasn't messed up with holes! The water looked great and like it should! The Map wasn't blurry! The game was running and no lag issues! 

Thank you for working to fix this issue and I'm looking forward to playing again and having my tribe back together. 

Archived