[PlayStation v699.7] No Servers/Sessions Found

Kaykyo
Message added by invincibleqc,

Its a real shame, i love this game and we all love new maps and dino's but i personally would prefer no new maps or dino's if they cant be implemented without ruining the base game. Which they do just about every time. And ya gotta wonder where are all the moderators, gm's and so called enforcers (stupid title for gaming btw) are? So quick to jump on people for saying the wrong thing but in times like this will never ever offer any sort of useful info (from official sources) to to calm the community?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news:
After downloading the patch last night I tried my "The Island" solo map and I did not see any origami dino's or lootdrops sinking through rocks. Impressive, it seems they finaly fixed some of the real issues!

And now back to normal... I mean, the usual bad update news:
I went to sleep, woke up, had breakfast and... Still "no session found" for EU official.

Side note: The patchnumber (696.7) in the title of the changelog is wrong. As intercoursing usual...

5 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

This is a global game.

When exactly should updates happen that don't affect somebody "right after dinner?"

One person's breakfast is another's dinner is another's middle of the night.

So true lol. And now, if only WC started to realize that by doing EU server maintenance on a time suitable for the EU (wich it actualy was this time) and the same for OC and NA...

By the way, are all posters here fresh to the game? It seems almost like all accounts popped their forum cherry in this thread lol

• invincibleqc changed the title to [PlayStation v699.7] No Servers/Sessions Found
1 hour ago, MMaas said:

So true lol. And now, if only WC started to realize that by doing EU server maintenance on a time suitable for the EU (wich it actualy was this time) and the same for OC and NA...

By the way, are all posters here fresh to the game? It seems almost like all accounts popped their forum cherry in this thread lol

It's been a bit past a year for me. I'd usually look on Discord but that's not an option .

Archived