ARK 2

NexusCordat

Honestly, I don't think I'll be getting ARK 2 when it eventually comes out. I sometimes come here to see the updates and if there's been any fixes to Primitive Plus, never is though. Why would I buy another game from a company that can't fix a game mode that they bought because of a contest, hired the developer of said mod, updated it a few times, broke it severely when new updates came to base game then call it a finished product state. They don't care about the game, it was all a gimmick to get people to play as the "We support our fans" idea. I don't understand why they keep pushing new stuff out without fixing one of the things that brought people in.

1 hour ago, NexusCordat said:

Honestly, I don't think I'll be getting ARK 2 when it eventually comes out. I sometimes come here to see the updates and if there's been any fixes to Primitive Plus, never is though. Why would I buy another game from a company that can't fix a game mode that they bought because of a contest, hired the developer of said mod, updated it a few times, broke it severely when new updates came to base game then call it a finished product state. They don't care about the game, it was all a gimmick to get people to play as the "We support our fans" idea. I don't understand why they keep pushing new stuff out without fixing one of the things that brought people in.

prim plus is dead, cedric announced it a year or two ago. "they will no longer be updating or working on it to conserve resources" Is the quote if I remember correctly. 

As for the later part, I entirely agree. They need to take a year off of new content and just sit down and debug it from the base code to the unused graphics. Then they need to figure out if they are going to try and worry about client side/solo player problems, or just give up on it entirely too.

Archived