Specific inventory item transfer does not work

Fir3Pl4ys

So I'm playing on a Nitrado Server on pc with mods (S+ and awesome Spyglass). And I have this problem, when I want to transfer for example all my hide in my Inventory to a Storage Box, I have to type in "hide" in the search bar and then click on transfer all to transfer ist all to the Storage Box. But it doesn't work at all. It resets the search bar and nothing happened. I hope I explained it understandable my English is not the best. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Have you used folders? After updates the folder inventory is always messed up. There is a folder view selector in top of the inventory menu, switching that off sometimes helps.
In case that does not work, try to move the full inventory temporarly to a dino or vault, close inventory, open it again and take everything back. Normaly that works for me after updates.

Last resort is drop full inventory and pick up bag. Just be very carefull where you do that, don't do it on teleporters or in spots where it can glitch in the ground.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:10 AM, Fir3Pl4ys said:

So I'm playing on a Nitrado Server on pc with mods (S+ and awesome Spyglass). And I have this problem, when I want to transfer for example all my hide in my Inventory to a Storage Box, I have to type in "hide" in the search bar and then click on transfer all to transfer ist all to the Storage Box. But it doesn't work at all. It resets the search bar and nothing happened. I hope I explained it understandable my English is not the best. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Are you playing Ark in english?
If you have Ark in a different language, and you search for "Peau" (French for hide) you will get no results because Ark items are "hardcoded" or something still in english..
Even if you have Ark in french and the item's names are in French, you still have to search for the english name of the item...
Its weird but true...

Edit: The search does work for the "items name", but the "drop function" is linked to the english item's name...

On 1/20/2022 at 4:27 PM, SunsetErosion said:

Are you playing Ark in english?
If you have Ark in a different language, and you search for "Peau" (French for hide) you will get no results because Ark items are "hardcoded" or something still in english..
Even if you have Ark in french and the item's names are in French, you still have to search for the english name of the item...
Its weird but true...

Edit: The search does work for the "items name", but the "drop function" is linked to the english item's name...

Thank you so much it actually worked.

Archived