Xbox Series X Lost Island dino levels?

LittleGreen

I went through the forms for a few hours before I decided to post this because I couldn't find an old forum about it so.. I know back in December in the patch notes they said they 'fixed' the level weight to favor higher level dinos, but after a few dino wipes and making sure my game was set to the max difficulty and all the sliders were turned to the max. I'm still having trouble finding anything over level forty? Sometimes I'll find something between 40-95 but a majority of the time I'm still running into low level dinos usually between 5-40. So my question is, is Lost Island still messed up on Console? Is it a problem with Single Player? What's going on here and why can't I get high level dinos to spawn no matter what I do?

I think it was the "drag weight"....I unno why they are using that to change dino levels, seems kinda screwy, however yes the console solo play is still EXTREAMLY screwed up and like 9 patch's behind the servers.

Count yourself as lucky as I was able to play just fine during the Christmas event, however after it ended, the game has become completely unplayable on my end. Everything is 90's graphics, missing dino's, can't feed baby magmas Sulphur, I have fallen through the ground at my base a couple times now, one resulted in the loss of my purple thylo chibi and an ascendent crossbow........Its been a compleat mess for us on solo.

4 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I think it was the "drag weight"....I unno why they are using that to change dino levels, seems kinda screwy, however yes the console solo play is still EXTREAMLY screwed up and like 9 patch's behind the servers.

Count yourself as lucky as I was able to play just fine during the Christmas event, however after it ended, the game has become completely unplayable on my end. Everything is 90's graphics, missing dino's, can't feed baby magmas Sulphur, I have fallen through the ground at my base a couple times now, one resulted in the loss of my purple thylo chibi and an ascendent crossbow........Its been a compleat mess for us on solo.

Well dang that sucks, But at least I'm glad I'm not just going crazy lol. Is it literally just an SP bug though? Could I say.. host a server through gportal or nitrado and would everything be alright then?

19 hours ago, LittleGreen said:

Well dang that sucks, But at least I'm glad I'm not just going crazy lol. Is it literally just an SP bug though? Could I say.. host a server through gportal or nitrado and would everything be alright then?

I have not tried that, and while I wish I could say it will work just fine, I can't. Anouther bug, if you have internet through a cell phone network, or a hot spot device, you cannot get online.

Sadly it is the only internet I have access to in my area {I literally live in the middle of a cornfeild in indiana} and I cannot connect to any servers on ark......I can play PUBG just fine, record my sessions through twitch, WoT is ok, but ark is a giant middle finger if I try to connect to any of the servers. =/

Archived