Where have you guys found Rex BPs ?

St1ckyBandit

18 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Been hitting the labyrinth for days now to no avail. I have the army, the tributes, and the artifacts. The only thing thats holding me back from taking on King Kong is a good saddle BP. So where have you guys found Rex saddle BPs ?

Think I hit one out of the normal supply drops. Easy to smack a couple of em around in the desert. Also fishing, can't forget fishing!

34 minutes ago, Chemayla said:

Got from loot labyrinth, ASC ,of course I want to try baboons and cant find any flak helms

Looks like we're opposites. I still haven't found a rex saddle but I did get a journeyman flak helm BP from the lab.

Do the helmets work like saddles for monkeys or are they not as effective ?

Rex saddle bps spawn in red cave drops and deep sea drops.

On 1/17/2022 at 7:50 AM, wizard03 said:

Think I hit one out of the normal supply drops. Easy to smack a couple of em around in the desert. Also fishing, can't forget fishing!

Red normal drops can have rex saddle but only double drops can have anything beyond basic engram and even then itll probably suck.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:57 PM, maxplanck58 said:

We are in the same boat my friend - I got one asc rex BP from a deep-sea crate (NW cave), but it is only a 39 so that hardly counts.

Red cave drops are not deepsea drops.

13 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Rex saddle bps spawn in red cave drops and deep sea drops.

Red normal drops can have rex saddle but only double drops can have anything beyond basic engram and even then itll probably suck.

Red cave drops are not deepsea drops.

From what I've read Rex saddles aren't in the deep sea loot table. I've been hitting the jelly cave at least once daily and havent seen one.

Also been hitting the lab daily and still nothing. Started hitting red supply beacons... nothing.

The drop rate seems abysmally low. Tired of waiting. I'm just gonna go for it this weekend. I think my Rexes are probably good enough.

2 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

From what I've read Rex saddles aren't in the deep sea loot table. I've been hitting the jelly cave at least once daily and havent seen one.

Also been hitting the lab daily and still nothing. Started hitting red supply beacons... nothing.

The drop rate seems abysmally low. Tired of waiting. I'm just gonna go for it this weekend. I think my Rexes are probably good enough.

I was unsure of whether the deepsea had em.  Well, now u see what i meant about counting out the spinos solely for the saddles.

12 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

I was unsure of whether the deepsea had em.  Well, now u see what i meant about counting out the spinos solely for the saddles.

Yeah I got a MC tickle chicken saddle BP from a raid shortly after I finished breeding my Rexes. If I cant get the fight done this weekend I'm just going to raise a Theri army.

It seems you have to tailor your boss army around whatever saddle BP you are blessed with.

14 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Yeah I got a MC tickle chicken saddle BP from a raid shortly after I finished breeding my Rexes. If I cant get the fight done this weekend I'm just going to raise a Theri army.

It seems you have to tailor your boss army around whatever saddle BP you are blessed with.

How much armor does it have?  If it helps any id go through the loot tables to pick a cave that has ur saddle and than camp in it.  I did this with the cavern of lost faith (the southern water cave on the island) for the spino saddle bp.

3 hours ago, maxplanck58 said:

A friend told me that they finally got an awesome asc rex saddle BP on LI, but the number of resources required to make it exceed the capacity of the tek replicator and it can never be crafted.  Worth noting: they do not play on official, and said they encountered the same with an asc pump shotty BP.

Probably a server with modified loot.  Up til extinction, the only items that would go beyond the replicator's limit were asc platform saddles.

So I'm done leveling all my rexes. Worst one is 25k hp 489 melee with most being over 500 and a few over 600. Some last minute preparations today then planning to do the boss tomorrow with prim saddles.

Fingers crossed.

Side note, I did finally get a journeyman Rex saddle from the lab but it was premade not a BP. Oh well.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, L4D2 said:

got a 71 journey rex bp from the lab

the labyrinth is the easiest and fastest way to get decent bps so far got giga bp arma bp etc the only thing i miss is the flak helmet bp

I can run the lab naked in like 2 mins flat. Think I've just gotten unlucky with the loot.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:30 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Beat Gamma today with prim saddles. Suffered pretty heavy losses, 7 rexes in total, but got it done. Think I'll bring a 2nd piggy next time.

No way my army can handle beta in its current state.

nice job , don't know yet if i am going to try the new boss before transfer open, at the moment i do not have any army to fight the boss even on gamma because i don't want to waste my time raising a bunch of rexes that are going to be totally obsolete in no time, transfer open too soon i'd like to see new map locked for 6 or 12 months.

on recent map i mostly spent my time raising new dino (maewing stryder sino dinopithecus..) but not other dino because of what i mention earlier

On 2/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, L4D2 said:

nice job , don't know yet if i am going to try the new boss before transfer open, at the moment i do not have any army to fight the boss even on gamma because i don't want to waste my time raising a bunch of rexes that are going to be totally obsolete in no time, transfer open too soon i'd like to see new map locked for 6 or 12 months.

on recent map i mostly spent my time raising new dino (maewing stryder sino dinopithecus..) but not other dino because of what i mention earlier

Love evolved is coming up soon which boosts breeding rates a ton, so that might be a good time to get an army together. 

I FINALLY got a rex BP from the lab today. Only a ramshackle 35 armor which kinda sucks but at this point I'll take anything over prim.

I did Gamma again swapping out a rex for a second pig I got from a raid. Huge difference, beat it with no loses other than the second pig (which was a garbage level 29 when I stole it).

Think I'll do gamma one more time which will give me enough element to make what I want to make before I ultimately tackle beta.

Archived