pincode generators

pvg103breda

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

First off  i do not build all over the place like no one exists (rude by the way of your assumption) i actually have a house i put it near like literally on the porch so yeah. I am not like those jerks who pillar everything,  i have a set place where I live. I could make rude assumptions all day long just like you but that is not going to solve the issue, people should not have to build mile high buildings to put replicators and industrial forges in we should be able to build a simple landing off our existing  buildings to hold those, i do not like huge buildings i like simple. So please, Next time keep your rude comments to yourself unless you know my situation and stop pretending people don't have rights to safe stuff regardless of where on their land they decide to put stuff. Good bye

There have been several issues within ark where your development team has made it so that non tribesman can turn on and off things such as generators, forges, grills, and such. This needs to be fixed so that the tribes belongings are safe. When the non tribesman turn on and of things it kills the supply of gas or element or whatever is being used as fuel that the tribe themselves worked hard to get.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Clarice said:

There have been several issues within ark where your development team has made it so that non tribesman can turn on and off things such as generators, forges, grills, and such. This needs to be fixed so that the tribes belongings are safe. When the non tribesman turn on and of things it kills the supply of gas or element or whatever is being used as fuel, that the tribe themselves worked hard to get.

This has been in the game day 1 for over 6 years. I don't see it changing. You have to build your base such that people can't come by and play with your stuff. Like a real house.

Precisely why it needs to be fixed, and Yes i understand about buildings and such but it is wild cards job to fix these issues, plus do you keep say your propane or gas tanks used to power some stoves inside or outside, mine are outside, so yeah, tribes should not have to worry about some rando wasting their stuff. There is no excuse for them not to try to fix their games issues especially if the general public is what funds their employees. If they made it a better gameplay and actually fixed issues brought to their attention the more people would join thus they make more money. Simple business facts.

Archived