Community Crunch 299: Holiday Loot Winners, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

17 hours ago, slejo said:

Is this all you WC have to say for us this weekend?

"You really dont care of your playerbase" - thats are rumors of discords.

Lol just coming to that conclusion? Once they got bought by China and then hired and all woke squad of blue haired check marks and diversity hires the games fate was sealed. 

You can not critique them ever. They only ever answer or listen to people who have their nose up their rump and sniffing hard. So youtubers and people that don't play official. They ignore offical, constantly add in broken items that makes everyone lose months of hard work, to get 0 explanation and a hot fix that rarely fixes everything. But yet seem to jam dlc and new maps out np

9 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

If you want (not need mind you; want) a buff to resources and breeding that badly then don't play official, find a unofficial server with rate boosts to your liking or rent one. There's practically no reason at all to sit around being angry that a game company isn't constantly handing out something that literally is not required for game functionality in the slightest. You have the tools at your disposal to exit the situation you find unfavorable, use them. Seriously, watching you guys harp on this all the time is like watching someone get mad that the supermarket's not selling the exact amount of ground beef you want when there's a butcher shop that sells by the pound right next door.

I completely agree. Most of the things people complain about in these comments can easily be remedied by simply moving to unoffical. Rates to low? Unoffical has higher rates. Cheater problem? Admins on an unoffical will ban them. I will admit that not every server is like this, but it is not hard to find one where the owners and admins care about their server.

17 hours ago, Primithicus said:

Primitive Plus on PS4 is lacking 95% of all spawns for lost Island and none of the new creatures are spawning even when using admin commands. Is WildCard working to address this?

Sorry mate but they gave up on primitive plus a LONG time ago. No new updates or patches are expected for anything regarding primitive plus

3 hours ago, pistachio said:

I completely agree. Most of the things people complain about in these comments can easily be remedied by simply moving to unoffical. Rates to low? Unoffical has higher rates. Cheater problem? Admins on an unoffical will ban them. I will admit that not every server is like this, but it is not hard to find one where the owners and admins care about their server.

This is the main problem with this game. All the people who rush go defend the clownery at wildcard don't play offical, it's hilarious to me. Imagine being a game and unofficial servers being the only thing worth playing. 

It could all be fixed if whoever owns this company forced the devs to play offcial for a few months. Lol, bet my bottom dollar a lot of problems would clear up super fast. 

Not to mention you can still get cheated on unoffical too lol. What a joke. 

"Just don't play official. Wow. Can't believe on the games main fourm that's the answer to all the problems that plague the game. 

Oh just don't play the game the way it was meant to be played. :P

Honestly the best hope is ark 2 fails so hard they are forced the sell the game to someone else, and a competent team gets it, but not many of those left as you can't give them even constructive criticism anymore. And let's be honest constructive criticism would have helped years ago. They've ignored it so long and let it go so bad it's killed offical. It's a shell of its former self. 

If you and admit that, you just started playing or haven't been around since the beginning.

Edited by Deadgamelover

15 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Actually, most people playing this game are not doing it on official servers.

Uh duh. That's the whole point. And it's a joke. Why even have a offical mode if you are just going to ignore it...... let alone make a new map with dinos every 6 months to a year that absolutely breaks the game and wipes months to years of some peoples hard work?? Then not answer tickets, and again ignore it.... you know how you could fix that????

Raising the rates to where it doesn't take months to years to accomplish things on offical..... omg what a foreign concept....... ...... the people who come here and complain play offical, we don't care about unofficial. We started offcial the way it was meant to be almost 6 years ago now and want them to not ignore and mistreat it the way they do. Try spending a year on something and have it all vanish to a mesher, or other cheat(looking at you armored para). Cheats that have been in the games for years and they straight up ignore tickets. 

If they aren't going to care about offcial the could at least keep the rates jacked. How are you going to ignore one side but care about the part that would actually help and make offical better. Absolutely blows my mind. 

And for your information smarty pants, more people play in unofficial NOW because they killed it. Wasn't always that way. 

Edited by Deadgamelover

21 hours ago, Primithicus said:

Primitive Plus su PS4 manca del 95% di tutti gli spawn per l'isola perduta e nessuna delle nuove creature si genera anche quando si utilizzano i comandi dell'amministratore. WildCard sta lavorando per risolvere questo problema?

Anche su ps5 è  uguale ,comunque ho sentito dire che su primitive plus non ci dedicheranno più tempo ,spero non sia vero 

25 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Actually, most people playing this game are not doing it on official servers.

Try to answer WHY? For me official cluster is the essence of Ark. Its the essence of Ark community and the place that needs to be shining. Ark official cluster is the true Litmus test of the game. The reason why most people leave official cluster is the failure of WC. Lags, crashes, disconnects... grindy no evo hard work. And YOU always facepalming voices of reason, like mine for example. You are toadyboy of broken case.

WC acts like cocaine dealer. Let me show you. They made x3 FOR lost Island start... X3 FOR "dirty pants map start"! like dealer who gave drug for new client.. Then WC turned off this drug leaving victims in boring, non color x1 grind life.

This weekly crunch is slapping in ark community face. ZERO news, boring X1, the same sad moderators facepalming true dedicated ark players. Shame on you!

Edited by slejo

Lol are wildcard serious? This week's community crunch is dreadful. 

No evo event.

Links to youtube videos of some dude accompanied by SWEET CAMERA STRAFES telling us what we've already seen on Lost Island, AND (my favourite), a video on how to trap a t-rex... 🤭 ... ...🤣🤦🏿‍♀️

Silly drawings.

Some random dude's screenshot.

Wildcard scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find something to post. Personally i think they shouldn't have even bothered. It's so bad.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Love all the additions and content. Keep up the great work! This is the only game ... (Other than MC) that I actually look forward to updates and read the dev's blogposts/ updates. BEYOND hyped for the dracula-esque bat, ive always had a softspot for onyxs and cave dwellers! The bison is still a creature I hope gets added eventually as farming is a department in ark that feels a little neglected. I want a little more automation (outside of exploits like a wandering the therizinosaurus  and having 30 tek parasaurs breeding (so the eggs fall down, hatch, thero kills them and bam. Free tek) Can't wait for Comm Crunch 300 :) Feels like a special milestone :) Hope the team had a great weekend! 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Deadgamelover said:

This is the main problem with this game. All the people who rush go defend the clownery at wildcard don't play offical, it's hilarious to me. Imagine being a game and unofficial servers being the only thing worth playing. 

It could all be fixed if whoever owns this company forced the devs to play offcial for a few months. Lol, bet my bottom dollar a lot of problems would clear up super fast. 

Except the crux of the original issue here is people mewling at not having boosted rates every CC. Should actual game breaking issues be fixed? Absolutely; but you are in no way owed a nonessential asset. It isn't defending a company to point out that the alternative option that may have what you desire (this being higher rates) is exactly a mouse/controller scroll and maybe two button clicks away.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, slejo said:

grindy no evo hard work.

Imagine thinking this is an actual issue in a game all about grinding and surviving on basically scraps until you've put in enough work to take what you want no questions asked. You pay lip service to the essence of ark but then turn around and whine about something that flies in the face of that very essence. If you don't want hard work then play unofficial. Look at it this way: would you take a construction job if you were adversed to having to lift heavy things and heights or would you take the cushy desk job that offers more pay in a safe insulated ground floor office? Think man, THINK.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton

6 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

If you don't want hard work then play unofficial. Look at it this way: would you take a construction job if you were adversed to having to lift heavy things and heights or would you take the cushy desk job that offers more pay in a safe insulated ground floor office? Think man, THINK.

Oh maan..

You seem to lose yourself a bit in reality. Ark is a video game, not a full time hard job. It is supposed to be an adventure, it is supposed to bring pleasure and relaxation while at the same time thinking, solving problems of economy or developing agility and dexterity. What you think is the essence of the Ark is quite the opposite of what I believe. Its about the community!

If you show me unofficial cluster with stable community, with so many people connected as official one, i will be happy to play unofficial. Its community attracts me to official cluster, not your full time grindy job.

But our talk is a waste of time. Titan! To work!

Edited by slejo