Babys disappearing

PikkuPervo

ovis have always been this way, birthing on ground works better than on foundations and some people would birth on top of ramps in the past.   There are places on some maps where the ground doesn't meet where the textures are viewed at.  This creates places where you could probably see these babies, even if they went down into the floor a bit.

IF you birth out in the open, you can flip to K mode viewing and look under the ground for them too.

On 1/17/2022 at 12:25 AM, GrumpyBear said:

ovis have always been this way, birthing on ground works better than on foundations and some people would birth on top of ramps in the past.   There are places on some maps where the ground doesn't meet where the textures are viewed at.  This creates places where you could probably see these babies, even if they went down into the floor a bit.

IF you birth out in the open, you can flip to K mode viewing and look under the ground for them too.

no i mean they disappear before landing i see them in the air but then buff disappear.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:14 AM, PikkuPervo said:

no i mean they disappear before landing i see them in the air but then buff disappear.

is this on official servers / private / or singleplayer?   If you were birthing on the ground on official - there's always the slight chance antimesh is kicking in.    What we see visually doesn't always line up with where the game thinks things are. Past that, I can't think of any other reason for your issue.   If it's single player or private server w/ mods - then it's usually the mods fault.

Archived