TLC Ideas for Ark Creatures - MonstersHunters

MonstersHunters

Suggestion

Throughout Ark Survival Evolved's beginnings, there have been creatures and animals that have been considered "useless" or unneeded. See ever since the concept of a TLC update was released back in 2018 to the Ark community, many creators and survivors have been wondering and bagging for certain animals to be updated. Well this discussion post will be focused towards which animals need or should be included in the fourth TLC update for Ark Survival Evolved.

And with new expansion packs being released such as the Lost Island and Fjordur, various creatures have become "unneeded" or less-used and the list expands with each new release.

Currently many survivors that I have found in the community and on different (PVP and PVE) servers state that the following animals need to be updated:

These are also not my opinions, as I enjoy all of these creatures. The only animals I personally want an update for are the Archaeopteryx, Araneo, Compsognathus and Onyc.

Archaeopteryx

Allosaurus

Araneo

Brontosaurus

Carnotaurus

Compsognathus

Diplodocus

Dilophosaurus

Giganotosaurus

Gallimimus

Liopleurodon

Megalodon

Mosasaurus

Onyc

Plesiosaurus

Pachycephalosaurus

Paracertherium

Pulmonscorpio

Phiomia

Sabertooth

Terror Bird

Quetz

Wyvern

And some survivors that I have found in the community and on different (PVP and PVE) servers even stated that the following animals need to be removed if they don't receive a TLC update at some point:

Compsognathus

Diplodocus

Ichthyornis

Plesiosaurus

Pachycephalosaurus

Pegomastax

Phiomia

Purlovia

Lamprey (Ark Abberation)

Liopleurodon

So with new DLC's and expansion packs being released with new animals and taming strategies every year, maybe the next release after Fjordur should be a TLC update to narrow down the list, as with the list being this large. The community has been wondering if any of the following animals will ever be updated.  

My team and I will be posting our own suggestions towards the concept of a TLC update and on this topic, however. We would also like to hear the community's opinion and their suggestions towards our and their ideas. So if you have any suggestions, comment below.

Thanks.

- MonstersHunters

2 replies to this server topic

Archived