Stegopocalypse

RipperRex96

Is it just me or is there Stegosaurus everywhere on the map, particularly in the southern swampy jungles The server I am on has over 1k Stegos making them the 2nd most populous herbivore other than Dodos! Is it just me or is anyone else encountering dozens upon dozens of them in a single frame.  Looking at the spawn entries for LI, Stegos are even more common then Dilos of all things in these regions! I can kinda feel that someone forgot to put a 0 in front of the 4.

image.thumb.png.5ab00b218df9117965507ae22f76b585.png

12 hours ago, RipperRex96 said:

Is it just me or is there Stegosaurus everywhere on the map, particularly in the southern swampy jungles The server I am on has over 1k Stegos making them the 2nd most populous herbivore other than Dodos! Is it just me or is anyone else encountering dozens upon dozens of them in a single frame.  Looking at the spawn entries for LI, Stegos are even more common then Dilos of all things in these regions! I can kinda feel that someone forgot to put a 0 in front of the 4.

I WONDERED! Now that you metion this, I have to agree. There are more stego's in my game than anything else. The ratio's are just way crazy.....If I had to guess at population of creatures Iv encounterd.....Stego's, horses, and amagas is my top 3. I wouldn't even include dodo's to be perfectly honest. >.>

23 hours ago, iAgnehole said:

There sure are alot of them but im not complaining since i got my base in the jungle, so this makes meetruns much easier 😅

True but if you don't have a big apex predator like a high-level Rex or Giga you are kind of screwed. On Raptors/Sabers/Thylas/Carnos etc. Stegos can swipe you off and getting surrounded by a dozen or more of the things means you are toast. 

Edit. Here is Stego counts as per the server I am on. It can even go up to 1.1k at times!

image.png.35202a731ca65bf5b9d8bb4d7b51ffc7.png

Compared to other herbivores:

image.png.05615d9850db53a7395ecb4a4e4cfd3a.pngimage.png.35265ec3e85b3eec6eff0b19688b81aa.pngimage.png.eb54174378c2beef5b79d4fe63a7bc27.pngimage.png.47f5f91b82684be9ef1d74d99f2447fd.png

Archived