Labyrinth Cave is a(maze)ing

St1ckyBandit

Had my first foray into the lab today. Brought my monke Curtis and my Sino along. 

What a cool cave. I love the aesthetics of it and even the entrance is really nice with the way it's carved into the side of the cliff.

Almost died about 5 times.

Once I was on Curtis running from the nade drops when I came to the part with the big gas pit (not the jumps). I was bombing around the corner to avoid the nades and ended up running right off the platform into the pit. Luckily I was able to latch onto the wall at the last second. Close one.

No rex saddles to be had but I did get some nice flak boots, riot legs, a chainsaw, and a comp bow.

Whoever designed that cave needs a raise. It's quite fun.

21 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Had my first foray into the lab today. Brought my monke Curtis and my Sino along. What a cool cave. I love the aesthetics of it and even the entrance is really nice with the way it's carved into the side of the cliff. Almost died about 5 times. Once I was on Curtis running from the nade drops when I came to the part with the big gas pit (not the jumps). I was bombing around the corner to avoid the nades and ended up running right off the platform into the pit. Luckily I was able to latch onto the wall at the last second. Close one. No rex saddles to be had but I did get some nice flak boots, riot legs, a chainsaw, and a comp bow. Whoever designed that cave needs a raise. It's quite fun.

Made a couple runs through it myself before the end of the christmas event and everything bugged out. Absolutely agree. I did it alone as I was sure I would die. {did so twice, but nothing to kill bugs, so I deserved it. lol} 

Got a mammoth saddle, ramshackle shotty {junk damage, but insane durability}, and some fur peices. But the rest of everything was ghille this or that. I unno why, but I have gotten an absurd amount of ghille junk in this play through. x.x

Archived