Megalosaurus Lost Island...Not Eating While Taming

Woody714

Are there any known issues with megalosaurus not eating while taming? I ma currently taming a 140 female halfway stuck in the wall just inside the waterfall of the cave with the Artifact of the Skylord.  It is the second time I knocked her out...she awoke because of the day cycle...I think?  That said, she has been unconscious the second time for a very long time while I have been in and out of the cave several times. Her food has dropped from like 5800 down to 1600ish and she has not taken a bite of Extraordinary or Superior kibble. I went to dododex to see if I missed anything and someone suggested they will only eat mutton on this map? I have no issue going for mutton, but I hate to leave the cave if that is some weird issue. Wassup? I fear she will starve!

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Woody714 said:

I just tossed in some raw mutton. No joy. If I try logging off, I am sure she will go poof.

According to your profile, you are playing on PS4, and according to the PlayStation patch notes it doesn't yet include the following fix that was pushed on PC:

On 11/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, StudioWildcard said:

v342.2- 01/05/2022 - Major version for servers and clients

• Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island

So it is probably not tameable, therefore doesn't eat.

Archived