Dinopithecus King Trophy Disappeared

Zadira

Our Dinopithecus King Trophy seems to have disappeared.  Anyone else had this happen?
We are playing on an unofficial modded Lost Island server. It was mounted on a Trophy Wall Mount and locked. The only person in our tribe is my daughter and she is the one who discovered it missing. We placed the wall mount between the two flags that we got. The flags are still there and the trophy wall mount it there but no Dinopithecus King Trophy. 

There are so many weird bugs on Lost Island. Is this one of them?  

Same here on Unofficial Xbox/PC Crossplay server. We’ve hung our heads and flags, transferred maps for around 30-45mins when we can back heads were gone but flags were still there, I’m the only one online in my tribe & i’m the admin so no one has removed them.

We have an issue with Growable plant X doesn’t shoot anymore & the spawnable turret isn’t placeable/no silhouette shows up for it to be placed

Our dedi storage is still broken too! It just says ‘Inventory Limit Reached’ in red writing and doesn’t let you take out small amounts only the whole lot that’s in the dedi 

The plant X & Dedi issue is on all maps 

Edit: Just now found out anything in the Aberration Zone on Lost Island is untameable even if I lead it out of the cave it’s still untameable, There’s Aberrant Creatures, Ravagers, Light pets & Ferox in that cave only and all are untameable 

On 1/11/2022 at 8:03 PM, Zadira said:

Our Dinopithecus King Trophy seems to have disappeared.  Anyone else had this happen?
We are playing on an unofficial modded Lost Island server. It was mounted on a Trophy Wall Mount and locked. The only person in our tribe is my daughter and she is the one who discovered it missing. We placed the wall mount between the two flags that we got. The flags are still there and the trophy wall mount it there but no Dinopithecus King Trophy. 

There are so many weird bugs on Lost Island. Is this one of them?  

Either you got a daughter with a sense of humor or the Trophy grew legs and walked out. Either option seems pretty funny and don’t let it upset you.

19 hours ago, Arkal said:

Either you got a daughter with a sense of humor or the Trophy grew legs and walked out. Either option seems pretty funny and don’t let it upset you.

That doesn't make sense at all. This is a bug and it needs to be fixed. Fighting the boss takes a huge amount of time and resources.  I hope Ark will take these bugs seriously and fix them sooner than later.

Same thing here - Xbox Official PVE server. Funny thing - the trophy never comes out of the arena with us. But yesterday when we have entered the arena to do the boss fight again (needing some more ele), that trophy imediatly appeared in my wife's inventory!

Then another one was given to me after killing the boss so we had two trophies at that moment. I put mine into the inventory of my yuty before leaving the arena.... and there was nothing in there once we were telerported back to the obelisk. However once I have podded this yuty a bag was there like every time you pod a creature that has something in its inventory. And in the bag there was.... nothing!

Archived