List of tamable Abbarant creatures ?

Wikus

20 hours ago, Wikus said:

Hi all , as I understand it some creatures in the Abbarant cave can be tamed , but others not. Does anyone know of a list somewhere that shows which Abbarant creatures can be tamed in that cave ?

Thanx

At this point in time, most if not all the creatures that "could" be tamed, are bugged and cannot be tamed. You will have to wait till a patch release to fix this issue before a list can actually be made. sorry. =/

On 1/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, wizard03 said:

At this point in time, most if not all the creatures that "could" be tamed, are bugged and cannot be tamed. You will have to wait till a patch release to fix this issue before a list can actually be made. sorry. =/

Hmm ok thanx. I thought it was fixed already as I saw in the patch notes of a few updates back that they fixed it.

EDIT: It was in notes of V342.2 ( pc ) that I saw it :

• Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island "

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Wikus said:

Hmm ok thanx. I thought it was fixed already as I saw in the patch notes of a few updates back that they fixed it.

• Fixed an issue where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island "

That patch hasn't made it to Xbox yet.

4 hours ago, Wikus said:

yes, that is for the official PC servers online. Clients are still on the 341.36 version which means if you play single player or operate your own server {I think} than you do not have that patch yet.

If you are on an official server however, than you should be able to tame the normal 150 or lower level creatures. 

Archived