New modded playthrough. Dinos giving WAY too much prime meat. Don't know why.

Andykay

On our last unmodded playthrough we'd get like two prime meat from a dead diplo. On this server we are getting literally 20+ from one corpse, and I have no idea why. I feel like it has to be our mods, but I can't see anything that indicates a boost to drop rates. I posted on Reddit and someone replied saying they were having the same issue on PS4 with no mods.

Our regular resources aren't harvesting at obscene rates, just meat.

These mods we're running (in this load order):

HG stacking Mod 2500-50 v314

Kraken's Better Dinos

HG Cake Fix V1.0

HG Element Fix V1.0

Awesome Spyglass!

Structures Plus (S+)

Auto Run - Func+

Dino Storage V2

Better Beacons 2.0

Homing Pigeon

Upgrade Station v1.8i

Anyone have any thoughts?

15 hours ago, wizard03 said:

unno, kinda odd tho. Is SP settings enabled? I feel like that already boosts harvesting compared to normal server settings. 

Our harvest multiplier is 1.5x, which isn't enough to explain what's happening. Are there any other settings that affect meat specifically? We couldn't find any.

Like, an Ovis is giving 100 mutton. It's absurd. But stone, wood etc are all still normal.

3 hours ago, Andykay said:

Our harvest multiplier is 1.5x, which isn't enough to explain what's happening. Are there any other settings that affect meat specifically? We couldn't find any.

Like, an Ovis is giving 100 mutton. It's absurd. But stone, wood etc are all still normal.

Mutton is supposed to give quite a large amount of mutton, even if your useing a stone pick, its still going to give you 50+ish mutton.

I unno man. Only thing I can fathom is if your dino health is boosted and the game is calculating the prime from the base health. Mutton is supposed to work this way with a tamed ovis that you slaughtered. You can slot cap yourself, the dino you are riding, and still have a carcass on the ground with 20+ levels into health of that ovis.

Archived