Can't login on official server / connection timeout

RafferRG

Hey survivors! Im currently playing on official Lost Island server n°953 and my friend is trying to get there too. He just bought the game through Epic Games. However, he cant log in there getting always the connection timeout message. He also tried to log in through a server hosted in SA (which is has a better ping for us and is in the same cluster, The Island map). He logged in there with no problem. But when trying to get on the said Lost Island server, the same timeout problem occurs. Any ideas? Thank you so much for any help!

Edit: The problem is only with the Lost Island servers. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue.  I believe its an issue with the server itself or an issue with nitrado.  Regardless, I had the same issue for 2 hours yesterday and then it miraculously fixed itself.  Was able to log in a feed tames and logged out.  Tried loggin in today and the same thing is happening again.  Server shows up fine. Version is current but still connection timeout and 0/70 people on server...

NA-PVP-Official-LostIsland-SmallTribes182 same thing still happening, was able to log in for 2 mins.  Others were logged in as well but connection timeout disconnect for the entire server.  Now nobody can get in although the server still shows up and pings.   Connection Timeout everytime you try to join tho. 

• 10 months later...

Archived