Primitive+ /with mods issue causing Battleye loop. DEDICATED

Hey all.

Last night I started to run new dedicated server with Primitive+ enabled and mods that I were running on previous server without Primitive+.

Though when joining the server the game crashed to Battleye install window.  Crashes occurred when Primitive+ loaded and game started to load mods.

Solution:

- I removed all mods that were in use on the server and I were able to join the server without any crashes (Will do some further testing wich mods were causing this issue).

- First thoughts that I suspect causing this issue are those mods that alter the engram system. Since Primitive+  has new engrams that might replace or modify some of the original engrams or items. This is my thought and will get to this when I have time to wait for the server to restart multiple times to test one mod at a time wich ones causes the issue. Won't go further than for the mods I like to use but this is something to keep in mind when starting Primitive+ dedicated server with mods.

Mods that were enabled:

- Extra Large Storage Box (ID: 743217220)

- Advanced Rafts (ID: 749466101)

- Reusable Plus (ID: 693416678)

- Appetizer (ID: 864890773)

- Upgrade Station v1.8i (ID: 821530042)

- Super Spyglass (ID: 793605978)

- Structures Plus (ID: 731604991)

- Resource Stacks (ID: 630601751)

Thanks for reading this topic and please comment if this was helpful at all.  :)

/Olivanteri

Well at least for me, I didnt need the mods subscribed to my account to get the error... just needed to remove them from the server. As long as the server is not running game crashing mods should be fine. If other people are able to join that specific server then it might actually be client side issues. In my case none of my friends were not able to join either. I run my server on a separate pc that only runs the ARK server with Primitive+ enabled.

Funny thing this issue is appearing even though the server is running "Battleye disabled". And even uninstalled Battleye from my gaming rig. Now of course I have it installed since the server works without mods at least for now. No crashes or nothing. My friends get a timeout twice when joining the server but if game is not restarted between joining attempts it will continue from the point it timed out.

Still haven't got time to look further for this issue yet. My suggestion is to try the mods one by one and hope some of the mods you want to use works... This will take time and I personally want to take the time for that when possible... since it's 20mins for the server to boot up and 10 to 20mins to try to join the server or get that far for the mods to start loading.

Hardware limitations in my case are pretty mutch out of the question, since I have pretty good setups for running the server and gaming.

Archived