Make some creatures breedable

Nickevon

Suggestion

I thought that some of the creatures that can't breed should be able to breed , except golems (rock elementals) I'm fine with golems not being able to breed cause it makes sense that they shouldn't (I guess , I don't know how else to put it man) and leeches & lampreys cause I don't know much about them other than they're blood suckers , bees I'm not sure unless wild card decides to come out with King Bee for the Queen Bee cause that is the only way I see the bee of being breedable , so I thought these creatures made the most sense 

Griffins

Basilisks

Titanoboas

Fire Wyverns 

Poison Wyverns

Electric Wyverns

Ice Wyverns 

Piranha

Sabertooth Salmon

Coelacanth 

2 replies to this server topic

The wyverns are already breedable. The only wyvern variant that currently is not breedable is the zombie wyverns from the halloween event.
Regarding these other creatures, i find the fish to make sense, but also they don't really serve a purpose being breedable since they are essentially just fish dodo. But thats just personal opinion. With Poisons being breedable, and basilisk already have an egg they drop for kibble, it only makes sense they should be breedable too.

Griffins are a hard one since they don't have genders though. Perhaps they could follow Maewing breeding rules and breed without gender? Would make mutation breeding them difficult though.

With all the dismounting, tek weaponry, giga damage and other various factors tho, making golems breedable may not hurt the game imo. When a person hits tek tier theyre already too squishy. A new way to solve that instead of breeding would also be acceptable.

Space Whales as well. They should at least be cloneable if not breedable. Otherwise they just don't really get used 🤷‍♀️

Archived