Sinomacrops eating kibble stored in its inventory (bug?)

DomiDarko

• DomiDarko changed the title to Sinomacrops eating kibble stored in its inventory (bug?)
On 1/9/2022 at 4:33 AM, DomiDarko said:

Just wanna know if it's intended that my Sinomacrops ate most of my Exceptional Kibble that I put in its inventory, despite it had 5000 chitin in it to eat... So yeah, this is also a warning for others not to put kibble in a Sino's inventory! 😁

been a bug for a hot minute on all the tames....same with cakes. I had a daedon with a ton of cakes in it while I was sorting out the theri's for the dragon fight, after I got done and was getting ready to give everyone their cakes, I noticed the last two theiris didn't get any cakes.....apparently the pig decided they was better than the prime meat I had stacked in his inventory. x.x
And Ill never forget mutton thief the argentavis....dude destroyed 3 whole stacks of mutton once while I was out doing a bit of a meat run from one base to the next. All the raw meat in its inventory, untouched! 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, wizard03 said:

been a bug for a hot minute on all the tames....same with cakes. I had a daedon with a ton of cakes in it while I was sorting out the theri's for the dragon fight, after I got done and was getting ready to give everyone their cakes, I noticed the last two theiris didn't get any cakes.....apparently the pig decided they was better than the prime meat I had stacked in his inventory. x.x
And Ill never forget mutton thief the argentavis....dude destroyed 3 whole stacks of mutton once while I was out doing a bit of a meat run from one base to the next. All the raw meat in its inventory, untouched! 

The difference here though is that Sino shouldn't be eating anything other than Chitin as it doesn't actually eat anything else. Whereas things like Argentavis can eat Mutton.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

The difference here though is that Sino shouldn't be eating anything other than Chitin as it doesn't actually eat anything else. Whereas things like Argentavis can eat Mutton.

fair enough on sino's diet limitation. But the bug of creatures eating things that they shouldn't be has been around for while. I have had an argy attempt to eat cakes during a fight before as well. And I don't think they are supposed to eat "veggie" cakes?

Archived