Community Crunch 298: Fjordur Creature Vote Winner, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

31 minutes ago, Kazaanh said:

Right? I really can't see how the Bison dino or whatever its called is going to be any different to what we already have? I have a feeling it'll be lazy abilities like give milk, or the shearing sheep for wool animation. I hope i get surprised, because right now, i don't have much hope for this Cardigan dino lol

And it literally LOST TWICE and they are still adding it?? Like what is that? So dumb.

The bison is far superior than the Charizardsaur dino or whatever it's called. Id rather milk, epic insulation and unique fertilizer, than another boring carnivore dino.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chrysa1is said:

The bison is far superior than the Charizardsaur dino or whatever it's called. Id rather milk, epic insulation and unique fertilizer, than another boring carnivore dino.

cows/oxen are also the icon of beasts of burden, so extreme reduced carry weight can also be added to that list. Throw in a cart to have it pull around and all the other abelites mentioned and you got one "beefy" creature... Sorry had to make that pun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OK, my opinion is that The Giant Bat its "Ok" just for PvP, but it would be awesome and nice to add the Giant Bison for milking it for the wyvs... also to protect yourself better than a mamooth... it is a shame that Bison didnt reached the 1st place.. it was 3rd... Also the Bison would be cool for PvP so everyone would have more easy to raise normal wyverns. I never liked to ride a Giant Vamp...

It would be awesome if there were some TLC for the Onyc, instead of ride it, it would be awesome to use it as a flyer that elevates you till some heights, by grabbing you from the shoulders allowing you to shoot while controling the dino movement as if u were in a parachute (but instead of going down, flying up).

There are so many dinos useless since they were released that it would be awesome to gives them some new abilities that makes them more useful,  rather than add more dinos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kazaanh said:

Right? I really can't see how the Bison dino or whatever its called is going to be any different to what we already have? I have a feeling it'll be lazy abilities like give milk, or the shearing sheep for wool animation. I hope i get surprised, because right now, i don't have much hope for this Cardigan dino lol

And it literally LOST TWICE and they are still adding it?? Like what is that? So dumb.

I was really hoping the pyroraptor won, i think it could be useful for both pve and pvp and be just all and all cool in the process, i was looking in the comments on the pyroraptors page and one dude had come up with a concept for it that i had absolutely loved

2 minutes ago, TyranntX said:

Not this, and not what anyone who wanted it wants.

Well I certainly want this and im sure there are some people out there that want it. Plus I think it would be really fun to run around in any map with that stuff on its saddle, if we can get the Tropeognathus with a Jet engine and Grenade launcher then why not have Carchar with Missile launchers and a Chainsaw! 😎💥

11 minutes ago, GaintWalrusOfDeath said:

Well I certainly want this and im sure there are some people out there that want it. Plus I think it would be really fun to run around in any map with that stuff on its saddle, if we can get the Tropeognathus with a Jet engine and Grenade launcher then why not have Carchar with Missile launchers and a Chainsaw! 😎💥

Congratulations, you just announced how 10 years old you look. Tropeo actually adds something unique and needed to the game, Carchara does not. 

Also what sense does adding rocket launchers and chainsaws to the base of a creature's saddle even make? This is Ark not Paraworld.

Edited by TyranntX

8 minutes ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

I like that the bat is going to be a thing, and I also love that carchar will be finally a thing too (does that make me a "literal 8 year old"? Because I certainly don't feel any younger just because I know what I like and am excited to have more of that)

Do I need to repeat myself on weather or not the game needs Carchara? (it doesn't). Because it looks like people are slowly losing their ability to pay attention.

3 minutes ago, TyranntX said:

Do I need to repeat myself on weather or not the game needs Carchara? (it doesn't). Because it looks like people are slowly losing their ability to pay attention.

i agree, its just another rex/allo/giga to be honest, i would much rather something else get in, thats not the bison because at this point we have too many animals like the ovis and stuff like that

2 minutes ago, BriskEcho said:

i agree, its just another rex/allo/giga to be honest, i would much rather something else get in, thats not the bison because at this point we have too many animals like the ovis and stuff like that

In the Bison's defense it can do a lot more than just be a sheep clone. Hell I don't know how many farmers sheer their cows anyway. Carchara on the other hand cannot say such things.

• Like 1