Community Crunch 298: Fjordur Creature Vote Winner, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

1 minute ago, TyranntX said:

Carchara didn't get second place, it's not even getting released with the three creatures that come with the new map.

It maintained second in the vote replay as sad as it is to see, and while it won't be released alongside the other three it's eventually getting added later. Bit sad really, I would've preferred the bison. I'm actually really surprised it didn't gain as much traction in the vote proper considering the support it had.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chrysa1is said:

Right? I really can't see how the Carchardo dino or whatever its called is going to be any different to what we already have? I have a feeling it'll be lazy abilities like bleed, or the reaper statue jump animation. I hope i get surprised, because right now, i don't have much hope for this Cardigan dino lol

And it literally LOST TWICE and they are still adding it?? Like what is that? So dumb.

Right? I really can't see how the Bison dino or whatever its called is going to be any different to what we already have? I have a feeling it'll be lazy abilities like give milk, or the shearing sheep for wool animation. I hope i get surprised, because right now, i don't have much hope for this Cardigan dino lol

And it literally LOST TWICE and they are still adding it?? Like what is that? So dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 3

1 minute ago, Kazaanh said:

Right? I really can't see how the Bison dino or whatever its called is going to be any different to what we already have? I have a feeling it'll be lazy abilities like give milk, or the shearing sheep for wool animation. I hope i get surprised, because right now, i don't have much hope for this Cardigan dino lol

The bison filled a more unique niche than the carcharadontosaurus would have. While I'll give you the point that it also lost twice its kinda goofy to presume that these would in any way be comparable.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

It maintained second in the vote replay as sad as it is to see, and while it won't be released alongside the other three it's eventually getting added later. Bit sad really, I would've preferred the bison. I'm actually really surprised it didn't gain as much traction in the vote proper considering the support it had.

Either way, They are going to cry about it on the note that "It's not what they wanted"... That being a Giga TLC. will it be better than the rex? Probably not. Will it be better than giga? Everything is better than giga. Did we need it? Nope. Do giga fans care? They are 8-10 years old, they shouldn't even be on the internet alone never mind playing a game they aren't old enough to own.

On the plus side we got a Giant bat, and who knows who animal #3 is? we will pound it into the heads of Carchara fans that their desire was a very bad idea.

5 minutes ago, Samdaman1995 said:

They shouldn't have let it be an option and say that it's never going to be added to silence them

That would just result in them crying anyway. Just look at the last vote.

Just now, thehalogrunt798 said:

jeez you do know they could have just left it as the giant vampire bat and not a second creature but they were nice and included the carchar so count yourelf lucky that this happened

I don't consider capitulation good in any circumstance. I'd have been just as hesistant if the bat lost but still got added despite voting for it. You don't cheapen the vote by offering the grandprize to the runner up too and you don't get it in people's heads that they can get their way even after losing. It only breeds a spoiled consumer base.

9 minutes ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

I don't consider capitulation good in any circumstance. I'd have been just as hesistant if the bat lost but still got added despite voting for it. You don't cheapen the vote by offering the grandprize to the runner up too and you don't get it in people's heads that they can get their way even after losing. It only breeds a spoiled consumer base.

I agree, Carchara adds nothing of value. It's just a big Carnivore with typical Carnivore features. We don't need yet another big Carnivore, yet we are getting it anyway because a bunch of snot-nosed children were crying loud enough for the devs to cave. I hope it ends up being the weakest thing in the game just to spite them.

Edited by TyranntX
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thehalogrunt798 said:

i love new creatures so do many of you. then why do you hate that we are getting a fourth creature like come on they wanted you guys to be happy and now you are all fussy and whiny about getting a fourth creature

Just now, thehalogrunt798 said:

im sorry if this was hurtful comment but i really enjoy new creatures i just feel like im the only person that appreciates the fourth creature

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thehalogrunt798 said:

i love new creatures so do many of you. then why do you hate that we are getting a fourth creature like come on they wanted you guys to be happy and now you are all fussy and whiny about getting a fourth creature

It's not so much that we hate we are getting four creatures as it is WHAT that fourth is. We don't need more big carnivores, period.

Edited by TyranntX

4 minutes ago, thehalogrunt798 said:

yea i dont really like that we are getting the carchar but I'd rather this than a bison that has no pvp purposes

PvP is  For Thugs, Cyber Bullies, and trolls. It's a Cancerous dung show and nothing more.

WC has pandered to PvP enough, it's time the BETTER mode that is PvE got something nice for a change.

Edited by TyranntX