WHEN ROCKET TURET LAUCHER WILL BE DELETED from game ark mobile for hacker stop

Marmiton74

Hello gamers of ark survival evolved MOBILE 

i wanted make that topic for ask if dev will may be one day delete rocket turet launcher . ONLI for hacker stop destroy huge base builded wis effort during week.

in deed wis hack now. All players use it then if ark delete rocket turet launchers  all hackers will stop spam . Spam his the main hack . Hacker  have the possibility to blown up a huge base in 25 second .

if the rt (rocket turet laucher ) is deleted from the game   Hacker will no have the possibility to come in one server ONLI for craft a rt Ànd for SPAM a huge base.

i kwow 80% of ark player  in Mobile are agree wis me and I kwow it can be a real solution for make trouble in hacker community  ark .

A lot player just stoped play ark mobile ONLI cause hack   They spend money and huge effort to build big base THEN hacker comming in server in the day craft a rocket turet Ànd SPAM the base in 30 second .

ban player  is no ennought cause all player re create a alt account then keep going. Again and again and again 

. if aggre wis  me, just let us kwow 

PS  sorry  for my English ( not my language)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. There’s absolutely no reason the rocket turret should be in the mobile version. It serves no purpose playing with it legitimately because turrets shoot the rpgs before they get to destroy them. Only hackers use them. Considering the fact of how the devs choose to ignore the hacker pandemic in the game I doubt anything will change.

Archived