Help me whit mutations

PikkuPervo

Here’s the basics.  Tame as many high level wild creatures of the kind you want, and more is better.  Make sure you have at least some males and females.  Look at the stats on those wild tamed Dino’s.  Find your best stats.  Then breed those best stats to get a perfect female and male.  This can take some time. Have a pen and paper.  Once you get your stats you want into a male and female. Breed them.  The levels will start to balance out.  Do not keep anything with mutations at this point.  Then.  Once you have a pair of perfect stats that you want.  Breed them until you know you only get the snake level babies coming out.  Increase the amount of females so you get more babies, then watch for mutations.  I just mutated tropical crystal wyvern, with 20 mutations in each H S W M.  Took me about 2 months and I have some boosted rates on Xbox.  

1 hour ago, Rlizee said:

Here’s the basics.  Tame as many high level wild creatures of the kind you want, and more is better.  Make sure you have at least some males and females.  Look at the stats on those wild tamed Dino’s.  Find your best stats.  Then breed those best stats to get a perfect female and male.  This can take some time. Have a pen and paper.  Once you get your stats you want into a male and female. Breed them.  The levels will start to balance out.  Do not keep anything with mutations at this point.  Then.  Once you have a pair of perfect stats that you want.  Breed them until you know you only get the snake level babies coming out.  Increase the amount of females so you get more babies, then watch for mutations.  I just mutated tropical crystal wyvern, with 20 mutations in each H S W M.  Took me about 2 months and I have some boosted rates on Xbox.  

Tbh you dont have to have the same stats on the male and female, i play on offical and it taks too much time getting all stats the same so i just focus in getting one male with best stat i want to mutate and breed it with whatever 0 mut females and just keep the mutations in that stat. Ofcourse its easier to keep track on the mutation your way but too time consuming for me.

Now im mutating the baboons and have 30 zero mutation fems i breed with my highest hp stat. And i got 30 sperate fems i breed with my highest melee stat. And when im happy i just combine them, the other stats and lvls doesnt really matter for now. And after the first mutation it becomes irrelevant to have same stats on both sides anyway.

5 hours ago, PikkuPervo said:

Hi im trying to start mutate tek rexes i have only question do i need 3 wild tek rexes to make base line i cant get identical stats

Trust me, you can. But it takes time and is a bit of a pain.
Take the one with the best melee and then breed it till the offspring comes out in the sex you want with that melee. Then breed it with the rex that has the best health. Once you get an offspring with both the melee and health, try to get another of the opposite sex to establish the base line. Do not imprint, do not include mutations.

Once you have a base line set, you can start to breed specifically for mutations now. Again, do not imprint any of the baby dinos.

Kill off the ones with bad mutations or no mutations, keep the ones with extra points in health or melee.

Once you are happy with the statistics, do one more breed run and this time you can do the imprints of the final product. This will give your rex's that last bit of oomph to their health and melee stats before you will have to depend on leveling them up for any further improvements. 

Good luck!

On 1/7/2022 at 3:14 AM, wizard03 said:

Trust me, you can. But it takes time and is a bit of a pain.
Take the one with the best melee and then breed it till the offspring comes out in the sex you want with that melee. Then breed it with the rex that has the best health. Once you get an offspring with both the melee and health, try to get another of the opposite sex to establish the base line. Do not imprint, do not include mutations.

Once you have a base line set, you can start to breed specifically for mutations now. Again, do not imprint any of the baby dinos.

Kill off the ones with bad mutations or no mutations, keep the ones with extra points in health or melee.

Once you are happy with the statistics, do one more breed run and this time you can do the imprints of the final product. This will give your rex's that last bit of oomph to their health and melee stats before you will have to depend on leveling them up for any further improvements. 

Good luck!

Okey i have another problem well i got killed and all rexes died but my friend gave me tek rex which have negative mutations on other side but now i got one mutation but now both parents side have negative mutations so does this affect to chance to get mutation and if so how i can fix this

On 1/8/2022 at 4:17 PM, PikkuPervo said:

Okey i have another problem well i got killed and all rexes died but my friend gave me tek rex which have negative mutations on other side but now i got one mutation but now both parents side have negative mutations so does this affect to chance to get mutation and if so how i can fix this

negative mutations? Wahh? o.o Iv never delt with anything like that. 

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, Mangost said:

by "negative mutations" i think hes actually saying he didn't get the better stat and just thinks its a mutation, its not a mutation it just means the baby got the stat from the worse parent

No, he's referring to overflown mutation counters. Basically, if you keep doubling the mutation counters over and over, they will eventually overflow because, being signed 32 bits integers, they cannot store larger than 231 - 1. Doing so effectively allow for double the chance of getting new mutations because a negative number is < 20 and therefore pass the internal checks for both patrilineal and matrilineal sides, etc.

On 1/10/2022 at 7:44 PM, invincibleqc said:

No, he's referring to overflown mutation counters. Basically, if you keep doubling the mutation counters over and over, they will eventually overflow because, being signed 32 bits integers, they cannot store larger than 231 - 1. Doing so effectively allow for double the chance of getting new mutations because a negative number is < 20 and therefore pass the internal checks for both patrilineal and matrilineal sides, etc.

yeah my friend who have been mutated whit this exact same male said i can just tame bunch of low level females and look for mutation whit like incubator or 2k binoculars but i feel like im not getting any mutations

On 1/12/2022 at 1:18 AM, wizard03 said:

Absolutely agree......all this time I thought you could only get 40 mutations......20 on mommy's side, 20 on daddy's side. End of story. x.x

Actually u can go beyond that even without the glitch.  A male with 40 mutations can still mate with a 0 mutation female and produce mutated babies thru the mother.  The only draw back is the 3 checks the game does when generating mutations on a baby (thats why u can get 2 or 3 at once) only have half the success chance due to only rolling the mother.

Archived