pvp PVP Official - I get why Alpha tribes but this is too much...

YourPickledPoo

If you're a resident on a server with an Alpha tribe... they are supposed to dominate, I don't even mind the infrequent griefing... you're showing off your power... ok fine. Not helping when other Alpha tribes from another server raids residents here... so be it...

But blocking all the obelisks??? Setting up defences in the volcano so we can't get obsidian... that's going too far. They shouldn't allow building in the Ob. 

914712501_ScreenShot2022-01-05at1_53_29PM.png.51e671d0c95c69c9f5e7d32edae7e895.pngI'm moving.

This is on official PVP Island 365 

Could be worse tho, they could block every known drop location.
I don't pretend I know how to play pvp and tell you how to play, but the island is the worst possible location to start on, I wouldn't stick to that map once I do my noterun. The always safe option is to get started on valguero, catching a quetz, crafting everything needed for a sky quetz base, transfer to rag or crystal isles and build it there. The skybox is ridiculous on those maps. The center maps are always dominated by tribes, but sometimes you can find good loot on them, capped flak, tek suits, dinos, bullets and batteries for turrets, full kits and so.
You can't change the way Official is, they're just kids playing on their private playground. You're late to the party, you don't party, but you can still play pretty much unmolested if you know what to do. Hope you find your way out, as I did.

Archived