[PS4][PVE]ARK [Reasonably Boosted] Server LOSTISLAND |FRESH

Hello Survivors !

Returning player here, Playing Alone with a casual visitor on a reasonably boosted server, i hate x20 and x30 faster progressions, the server has just enough boost to accomodate small player tribes. (see server's multipliers above) the server has 16 slots ,and will grow automatically to 24 and so on if needed.

Server's NAME[H.I.V.E]LOST ISLAND

Platform : PS4

Type: PVE [With Scheduled possible PVE WARS]

multipliers:

-XP : 2X (with XP over time on 1.5,slightly increased crafting/gathering XP,,,, to accomodate)

-Taming : 8X

-Food and water drain : 0.5

Also (reasonably) Faster imprinting, mating and hatching ,Turret numbers have been reduced, but the damage increased to balance that (to prevent server lag issues on consoles)

No "Tutorial" sections and building near spawn points , i hate that, it breaks the immersion .

Discord is coming, where you will find the details about the Server's connfiguration

So if you want a fresh,new adventure on  LOST ISLAND,, welcome !

By te time i was writing this,, a pack of T-ReX jjumped ouut of nowhere and destroyed my Recently Wooden upgraded beach base, and my Ptera....damn....i'm on my raft witnessing the Total domination....i just love this game lol

• sfirita changed the title to [PS4][PVE]ARK [Reasonably Boosted] Server LOSTISLAND |FRESH
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 11:48 AM, sfirita said:

Hello Survivors !

Returning player here, Playing Alone with a casual visitor on a reasonably boosted server, i hate x20 and x30 faster progressions, the server has just enough boost to accomodate small player tribes. (see server's multipliers above) the server has 16 slots ,and will grow automatically to 24 and so on if needed.

Server's NAME[H.I.V.E]LOST ISLAND

Platform : PS4

Type: PVE [With Scheduled possible PVE WARS]

multipliers:

-XP : 2X (with XP over time on 1.5,slightly increased crafting/gathering XP,,,, to accomodate)

-Taming : 8X

-Food and water drain : 0.5

Also (reasonably) Faster imprinting, mating and hatching ,Turret numbers have been reduced, but the damage increased to balance that (to prevent server lag issues on consoles)

No "Tutorial" sections and building near spawn points , i hate that, it breaks the immersion .

Discord is coming, where you will find the details about the Server's connfiguration

So if you want a fresh,new adventure on  LOST ISLAND,, welcome !

By te time i was writing this,, a pack of T-ReX jjumped ouut of nowhere and destroyed my Recently Wooden upgraded beach base, and my Ptera....damn....i'm on my raft witnessing the Total domination....i just love this game lol

I'm looking for this server, can't find it. I'm a newer player so I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong. I just downloaded the newest patch and most servers are gone including the server I have been dumping all of my time into so I'm looking for another decent server until it hopefully gets fixed unless I end up enjoying the new server more. 

Archived