Looking for a tribe - Small Tribes

VOLTA7

Hi Im 26, mostly an ARK solo pvp player(I have played small tribes only), I speak spanish english and french. Expert in building small hidden bases, farming, domesticating, more or less PVP (As a solo player I escape a lot against multiple enemies XD). I am level 110, I am a nomad with small bases in several servers , 1 of them has not been found in 1 year and a half!

I am looking for a tribe in order  to do bosses and breed dinos, I offer myself as a mission member, I can provide Tek stuff somedays, Tek Replicator , Ascendant blueprints/items, domesticate dinos, builder, farm, raid, pvp help. I can play 1h30m - 2h monday to friday, I can play more on weekends. 

I have TEK engrams and I have some farming bases across several servers, I have all the maps.

Greetings - 26 with a +1. I'm looking to full-time Ark for the next few months leading up to Ark 2! 

I played heavily on Valguero pre-transfer as alpha and led over 60 boss fights. In that time we made a lot of friends instead of wiping most players. After an extended break, I still have nearly all of the engrams, but died at the end of my team's ascension fight (rip) -- which leaves me at level 94. If you're looking for a couple players to hang with anytime, hit us up.

Hey there, I'm 22 with around 1200ish hours in the game. All my friends stopped playing so I'm looking for a new tribe. I can play a few hours a day and a handful on the weekends. Can't remember exact level but its 100ish, don't have any tek engrams but down to run some bosses and get them. Discord is illusity#4836

Archived