ZombiejesusX

On 1/19/2022 at 7:35 PM, MMaas said:

/consolewartrollmode = on
The problem with Xbox is people owning them
/consoletrollmode = off

Dudes get a real gaming platform - like a 6 year old i5 intel PC LOL

/consolewartrollmode = off

Seriously your lot (especially the "negative render" and the "0.04 m render") sounds a lot like what all official PC server players dub as "rubber banding". Which is when the server tries to catch up with all the stuff the client (you) has done - and then figures it can't do it, and jumps you back in time .... And that's server issue - not your game client platform.

I have had trees that are supposed to be all leafy and beautiful that render as a bunch of sticks before now -  especially after being in game a long while. But creatures - never.  Good luck guys - hope it gets better for you - otherwise see you on steam in a bit :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I was asking if the levels of the dinos seem to be better than it was before hand. Supposedly the levels of the dino's was kinda meh and puny at best and they decided to go ahead and crank it up a lil bit so that you could find more dino's over level 100. Not saying everything is going to be level 150 or such, but you should be seeing a lot more 130-140, ect. ect.

Ok, serious now ;)

I have a feeling the general levels is a bit random. Early today there were some decent 100+ griffins but later all we found were 50's. Just before the 2nd server outage we found a 130 rex we lost due to griefers when we got back on, quite soon after that we got a 145. It's a lotery.

Can't say we have low level issues as it is, just server stability issues.

17 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

Dudes get a real gaming platform - like a 6 year old i5 intel PC LOL

/consolewartrollmode = off

Seriously your lot (especially the "negative render" and the "0.04 m render") sounds a lot like what all official PC server players dub as "rubber banding".

I know rubberbanding lol
It is just that WC evolved that phenomena into teleporting ;)

/PcMasterbateTrollmode = on

i5 pc, just to play ARK???
Dilo no! That's like buying a Lambo when you live near basecamp at K2 :P

/Pc MasterBateTrollmode = off

Archived