Can I leave my baby Magmasaur out overnight?

Arkal

Only if your perfectly fine with finding out the hard way......I did this once while I was capable of playing online, and in the official legacy server I was playing, I had 4 yuties die overnight on me the first time I tried to leave a baby out for 8 hours. The only one to survive was the one with a food mutation. And this was before maewings.
My advice, be smart about it and just cryopod him up overnight, then toss him out the next day......Yeah, its gonna take a week to get him fully matured, perhaps more by doing it this way, but at least it is a promise to see it fully mature vs welp its dead, please try again.

What I do if I’m unsure,  get stopwatch,  mark food value and start timer for 1 minute.  Then check food value at end.  Note the difference,  then multiply by 60.  Now u know  approximately how much it will consume in 1hr,  then u can multiply by 10 to pad time for sleep and misc.   then figure out how many pieces of sulfur it’s going to eat in that time.

then u can set it up with more than enough sulfur in it if it’s under 10% and plenty more in troughs for when it’s over.

Archived