fix official pvp meta

raptor122234567

Suggestion

fix the current meta of lightning wyverns of pvp making them able to be breed made them way to broken u should not be able to die the second its lightning taps you even with 600+ hp  nerf the meele please or make it so it can be blocked by a riot shield like fire wyverns or something make a counter to it when ur on foot

2 replies to this server topic

Theres already a foot counter. Nets and Z work on them, although I do think they should buff Z range again. You can also zoom away and tek bow while it chases you. The one thing I will say, is the sheer damage output difference between lightning and the other 4 large wyverns (fire, ice, poison, void) is massive and could use a gap closing. For example, change lightning from 31% melee dmg with 31 hits to maybe 20-25% for 31 hits. And buff Ice if it's not going to deal damage over time from the current 25% dmg for 7 hits to maybe 55% for 7 hits just like the max % of the full charge ember wyvern. Maybe adjust void breath dmg as well since even at point blank the damage scales like 1/8 of a mana. Make the scaling more similar to manas at point blank vs afar, I promise it wont affect suit pvp like manas do due to the ever-moving nature of flying a wyvern lol.

As for counters with tames, shadowmanes are a very hard counter for lightning riders, as well as astros and tropeos for wyverns in general. You can also force a slow with Ice Wyverns (although you would run into the issue of follow ups and actually catching it) or with the poop from the Dinopithecus. Although astros in the current meta need a bit of a nerf regarding the ability to spam evasive maneuvers constantly with 0 cooldown. Also the ability to dmg structures needs to A: not scale with damage or B: not deal nearly as much damage as double a good meks dmg with the mobility of... well, of a dolphin lol.

I main astros right now cause of the state of wyverns i get there's counters to them but when people pair with a shadow and lightning its really dumb i feel like if you're by yourself you need to be on a astro if your pvping. if lightnings where nerfed i feel lke you would see more dinos used again besides all wyverns and shadow when pvping yes theres manas but no1 uses a mana while solo anymore cause you cant 

Archived