Dino’s following the same command

AceFeichen

7 hours ago, AceFeichen said:

I was playing on my single player world and I wanted to make some Dino’s neutral  but when I did every Dino went on neutral and when I tried putting them back on passive they all went on passive. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this 

there are a variety of different ways to do this, but the easiest is this.....whistle passive or neutral to all. Once done, walk up to the particular creatures you want to still be aggressive or to attack their target and go into their behavior. Turn their behavior to what you want it to be, and after your done, go back into that creature and change it so that it ignores whistle commands.....Beware, if they do something or go somewhere away from you, there will be no way to get them to listen to any "GROUP" command whistles, however they will still work with singular whistles. IE: follow one, stop one, land flyer....

another method is to set certain dino's to groups.....You can put all the carnivores to group 1, herbivores to group 2, so forth so on. In your case, you could set the creatures you want on group one, and another set on group 2......when you change from group to group, you can tell them to do different things from the other groups to keep their commands separate. 

Archived