Lvl 300 wild Lost Island dinos but can I lower King Boss to be easier to fight?

Zadira

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, Zadira said:

We have our settings set on our Lost Island map for dinos to be up to level 300 but we can't seem to defeat the Dinopithecus King Boss.  Is there a way to make a boss easier to defeat and keep our wild dino stats?

Untested:

# ../Game.ini

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Easy_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Medium_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Hard_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Easy_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Medium_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Hard_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Amargasaurus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Sinomacrops_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Amargasaurus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Sinomacrops_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Untested:

# ../Game.ini

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Easy_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Medium_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Hard_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Easy_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Medium_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="BossDinopithecus_Character_BP_Hard_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Amargasaurus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Sinomacrops_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)

DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Amargasaurus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Dinopithecus_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Sinomacrops_Character_BP_Minion_C",Multiplier=0.5)

Ohhh... that is so interesting. I hope it works and thank you so much!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, invincibleqc said:

Untested:

# ../Game.ini

I think I goofed.  Are the three top lines for Gamma (easy), Beta (Medium), Alph (hard)?
I only put in the first line in that section because I thought it would make all levels easy? 
We just tried to do the beta and got creamed.  Is that the reason. 
I hope so because if it isn't, then there is no way we will be able to beat that boss with the Not Following bug.  
I hope I am the one who goofed and I can change it to make Beta and Alpha easier.

If I put in the first three lines, then that will make Gamma, Beta and Alpha to easy mode?   Crossing my fingers.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Zadira said:

Are the three top lines for Gamma (easy), Beta (Medium), Alph (hard)?

Yes, easy, medium and hard represent gamma, beta and alpha.

1 hour ago, Zadira said:

If I put in the first three lines, then that will make Gamma, Beta and Alpha to easy mode? 

These doesn't set the boss to "easy", but halve their outputted and inputted damage by setting them to 0.5. Since your difficulty is doubled (level 300 instead of 150), halving them effectively brings their difficulty back to default.

30 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Yes, easy, medium and hard represent gamma, beta and alpha.

These doesn't set the boss to "easy", but halve their outputted and inputted damage by setting them to 0.5. Since your difficulty is doubled (level 300 instead of 150), halving them effectively brings their difficulty back to default.

Maybe I should have said "easier" Hahaha!

You should have seen the slaughter! It was so awful! Thank you so much for all your help!

• 2 months later...

Archived