Add indominus rex and Indoraptor for console without mods!

Niveah

Suggestion

Me and I’m sure a lot of other people would love to have the indominus Rex and indoraptor added for console without mods! They would be very rare to find in the wild and have only one of each spawning at a time like the unicorn and their spawn commands would be: IndominusRex_Character_BP_C  &   Indoraptor_Character_BP_C   .And the indominus rex would camouflage similarly to the rock drake but blending in to its surroundings a little better. And I understand that you would obviously need to get permission and stuff to do this so it wouldn’t be copyrighted or anything but please add them! It would be really nice to actually have them in the game without having to have mods! Cause currently the only way I can sort of have them is by taming a giga and renaming it or painting a raptor and renaming it, so please At least take this suggestion into consideration 🙂

ED47CC58-A453-458F-A417-89E12DA6F68B.jpeg

6F37C870-93FE-4C17-9E95-DC240F02F173.jpeg

DF4CD644-E54F-4761-9D71-BA937C11C0B0.jpeg

BE1F319E-DF67-4BEE-85AD-952DA399DBB3.png

6 replies to this server topic

They can't just add these two without express approval from Universal Studios, as the Indominus Rex and Indoraptor are both copyrighted material. The Indominus Rex mod had to be changed to the Domination Rex due to this, and I'm not even sure that could be added to the official game due to the aptly apparent "copying". While I do absolutely love the Domination Rex mod, it doesn't feel quite vanilla enough for me to want it added to the base game, and the same goes for the Indoraptor.

Archived