The shadowmane is a better spinosaur, you can fight but its true.

weadawinna

The only thing that the spinosaur has going for it is the fast attack speed, and that its fast. Dont get me wrong, i like fast animals but i would rather use a sarco than a spinosaur, much faster in water and pretty devastating even if its not as fast hitting.

- Spinosaur has a hydration buff that increases attack power, Speed.

- Spinosaur, as said before attacks quickly, but has puny attacks. (So its just a better version of the raptor)

- Everything the spinosaur does is done better by other dinos (Tuso, Giga, Thyla, And ofcourse, Shadowmane.)

Meanwhile the shadowmanes:

- Shadowmane has a hydration buff (Increased speed, attack speed, More)

- Shadowmanes have different roars - Female one invises every mane - Male one gives torpor resistance and etc.

- Shadowmanes are devastating to bosses, and world creatures. (Passive DOT Effect from contact, High Dps and attack speed especially when fully charged.)

- Shadowmane is just a direct upgrade in many ways, for example (Pack Leader Boost, Hydration Buff)

It's just better to raise and mutate baby shadowmanes rather than spinos, they are truly much more versatile than everyone thinks the spinos are (They arent really.)

But if you like hard mode, go with the spinos.

Not really, i just think too much people still have their nostalgia tinted glasses on spinosaurs. I just tried out the spino recently again, and its mildly dissapointing, you need so much mutations just for it to be viable.

2 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Is this supposed to be shocking or something ?

Breaking news : Rexes are better than Allos.

Archived