ADD ANTI-CHEAT DETECTION FOR WINDOWS 10 EDITION (Small Tribes Crossplay Servers)

Arkaeologist

Suggestion

Recently I been playing on windows 10 edition of ark to play the new map Lost Island with my friends on xbox and we could only play small tribes, which is fine but... theres a HUGE problem:

Windows 10 ark has no anti-cheat system which ruins the experience of playing cross play for us. Please implement an anti cheat system! There is way too many cheaters that use aimbot on the windows 10 edition small tribes servers. We even invited a suspected cheater to an xbox party and they were literally telling us how many bullets we had in our turrets. 

3 replies to this server topic

just 5 minutes ago, our base got looted by a cheater, thats using ghost mode, he can fly trough structures and turrets wont shoot. our parasaur detected him, but we were not be-able to do some damage. turrets where shooting sometimes on him, but again no damage. i recorded it and created a ticket. he was like 15mins in our base. other tribes lost all their tames, that were into cryo fridges. we only saw his tekboots sometimes and offcourse the detection ring of the parasaur. 

this means that we quit the game. when people can ghostmode in our base, its pointless. it has nothing to do with gaming anymore. turrets and tames are pointless. i tried to eat him with a giga, but again no damage! 

when typing now, this guy is in my base again, rip!

my advice: dont play this game anymore.

• Volunteer Moderator

Report all instances of DDoS, duping, meshing, aimbotting, real money transactions or other exploits, with your evidence, to support via ticket at:

https://support.survivetheark.com

Additional instructions are included here (including a chance to be paid for an exploit report):

Archived